Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Increasing"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After much singing, all four sankirtana parties grew fatigued, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's ecstatic love increased twofold
- As He described the transcendental attributes of Haridasa Thakura, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu seemed to possess five mouths. The more He described, the more His great happiness increased
- As His feelings of separation in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani increased at every moment, the Lord's activities, both day and night, were now wild, insane performances
- As Lord Caitanya spoke in this way, His humility increased, and He began praying to Krsna that He could discharge pure devotional service
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these talks, His ocean of transcendental bliss increased. He therefore told Svarupa Damodara, "Go on speaking, go on speaking." And thus Svarupa Damodara continued
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this from Haridasa Thakura, the happiness within His heart increased, but as a matter of course, He still inquired further