Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Incidents"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Advaita Acarya then extended an invitation to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and there was a great rainstorm connected with that incident
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned home. When Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and His other attendants heard about the incident, they became very much afraid
- After this incident the Lord blessed Haridasa Thakura and vanquished the offense of His mother at the home of Advaita Acarya
- After this incident, the Lord remained in an ecstatic position for twenty-one hours, and all the devotees saw His specific pastimes
- The brahmana student ran to a place where a thousand students were studying together. There he described the incident to them
- The companions of the Lord (Caitanya), who reached the temple a little after Him, heard of the Lord's transcendental feats and of His being carried away by the Bhattacarya. The pilgrims at the temple were still gossiping about the incident
- The Lord is very interested in manifesting the exalted qualities of His devotees, and that is why He engineered this incident
- The proud student community did not become submissive. On the contrary, the students spoke of the incident anywhere and everywhere. In a laughing manner they criticized the Lord
- These are confidential pastimes of the son of Saci. Other than devotees, no one knows of this incident
- This is the incident concerning the Kazi and the Lord's mercy upon him. Anyone who hears this is also freed from all offenses
- This Sankirtana Movement of Lord Caitanya is most practical and authorized, so such incidents (demonstrations) are to be expected, but this is a great credit for our propaganda efforts
- Thus I have described the incident of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's falling into the ocean. Anyone who listens to this pastime will certainly attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thus I have described the second meeting of Rupa Gosvami and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Anyone who hears of this incident will certainly attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thus I have summarized the incidents of the adi-lila. Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura has described them elaborately (in his Caitanya-bhagavata)