Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Heart"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- After some days, Jagannatha Misra passed away from this world to the transcendental world, and both mother and son were very much aggrieved in their hearts
- After they had chanted in this way for a long time, the holy name of Krsna entered the heart of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and He suddenly arose with a loud shout of "Haribol"
- After thus encouraging the King, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya returned home. On the day of Lord Jagannatha's bathing ceremony, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very happy at heart
- Again He addressed Svarupa Damodara and Raya Ramananda, speaking despondently, "Alas! My friends, you can now know the certainty within My heart, and after knowing My heart you should judge whether I am correct or not. You can speak of this properly"
- Although within His heart Caitanya Mahaprabhu knew everything that was happening, externally He did not disclose it. Nor did He disclose that He knew He was talking with King Prataparudra
- Among the devotees who accompanied the Lord in Jagannatha Puri, two of them - Paramananda Puri and Svarupa Damodara - were the heart and soul of the Lord
- An intimate relationship sometimes makes a person overstep formal etiquette. Thus Paramesvara actually pleased the Lord in His heart by his simple and affectionate behavior
- An ocean of transcendental bliss expanded in the heart of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and symptoms of madness immediately intensified like a hurricane
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this from Haridasa Thakura, the happiness within His heart increased, but as a matter of course, He still inquired further
- At night He talked incoherently in grief with His arms around Svarupa Damodara's neck. He spoke out His heart in ecstatic inspiration
- At present Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is persisting in His mood of anger because He is the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead. At some time, however, He will surely be merciful, for at heart He is very kind
- At that time Sanatana Gosvami said to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto You. No one can understand the deep ideas You plan within Your heart"
- Haridasa Thakura said, "My dear Sir, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and are most merciful toward us. No one can understand what is within Your deeply affectionate heart"
- He is a debauchee, after all, and can do whatever He likes, but still He alone, and no one else, is the worshipable Lord of My heart
- Hearing about this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was extremely sorry at heart, and in anger He chastised Gopinatha Pattanayaka
- His mother and wife wept bitterly for His separation, but our hero, though soft in heart, was a strong person in principle. He left His little world in His house for the unlimited spiritual world of Krsna with man in general
- In the beginning Srivasa Thakura described the transcendental sweetness of Vrndavana's pastimes. Hearing this, the Lord felt great and increasing jubilation in His heart
- In this way, Caitanya lamented in the mood of separation, "Alas, alas! O Krsna, where have You gone?" Feeling in His heart the ecstatic emotions of the gopis, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu agonized in their words, saying, "O Govinda! O Damodara! O Madhava"
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to sing this song (seita parana-natha) especially during the latter part of the day, and He would think, "Let Me take Krsna and go back to Vrndavana." This ecstasy was always filling His heart
- Lord Caitanya said to the doorman, "You are My friend. Please show Me where the Lord of My heart is." After the Lord said this, they both went to the place known as Jagamohana, where everyone views Lord Jagannatha
- Murari Gupta, the twenty-first branch of the tree of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was a storehouse of love of Godhead. His great humility and meekness melted the heart of Lord Caitanya
- My dear friend the doorkeeper, where is Krsna, the Lord of My heart? Kindly show Him to Me quickly. With these words, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu addressed the doorkeeper like a madman
- My dear Krsna, Your mind is always restless. You cannot remain in one place, but You are not at fault for this. You are actually the ocean of mercy, the friend of My heart. Therefore I have no reason to be angry with You
- My heart is very confidential. How did you know My mind in this way? After saying this, He firmly embraced Rupa Gosvami
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya knew this would happen, and thus to rectify My heart, which is very hard, he asked Me to meet you
- Seeing Raghunatha dasa skinny and dirty because of having traveled for twelve days and fasted, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His heart melting due to causeless mercy, spoke to Svarupa Damodara
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I feel shameful to disclose the activities of My heart. Nonetheless, I shall be done with all formalities and speak from the heart. Please hear"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said to Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, "Please sing a song that will bring consciousness to My heart"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was actually always merciful within His heart, but He was sometimes externally negligent of His devotees. We should not be preoccupied with His external feature, however, for if we do so we shall be vanquished
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu washed and cleansed the Gundica temple with His devotees and associates. In this way He made it as cool and bright as His own heart, and thus He made the temple a befitting place for Lord Sri Krsna to sit
- Svarupa Damodara and Ramananda Raya then devised various means to pacify the Lord. They sang songs of meeting that transformed His heart and made His mind peaceful
- The heart of Lord Caitanya is the image of Sri Radhika's emotions. Thus feelings of pleasure and pain arise constantly therein
- The last twelve years were simply devoted to relishing the pastimes of Krsna in separation within the heart of the Lord
- The Lord asked, 'How could Rupa Gosvami have understood My heart?'. Svarupa Damodara replied, I can understand that You have already bestowed Your causeless mercy upon him
- The Lord would put the stone to His heart or sometimes to His eyes. Sometimes He would smell it with His nose and sometimes place it on His head.
- The ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna is very difficult to understand, even for such demigods as Lord Brahma. By enacting His pastimes, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu submerged Himself in that ocean, and His heart was absorbed in that love
- To whom should I speak? Who can understand My disappointment? Without the son of Nanda Maharaja, My heart is broken
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard Vasudeva Datta's statement, His heart became very soft. Tears flowed from His eyes, and He began to tremble. In a faltering voice He spoke as follows
- When the Lord heard the humble petition made by the people, His heart softened. Being very merciful, He immediately came out and gave audience to all of them
- When the Lord was studying grammar at the place of Gangadasa Pandita, He would immediately learn grammatical rules and definitions by heart simply by hearing them once
- Whenever a particular sentiment arose in His heart, Svarupa Damodara satisfied Him by singing songs or reciting verses of the same nature