Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Bald-head (1 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Head"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After circumambulating Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went behind the car and began pushing it with His head
- After reciting this verse, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced the two brothers, and out of His causeless mercy He placed His feet on their heads
- As a sannyasi, Krsna Caitanya put on nothing but a kaupina and a bahirvasa (outer covering). His head was without hair, and His hands bore a danda (stick) and a kamandalu (hermit's waterpot)
- If someone passing on the road smelled this oil on My head, he would think Me a dari sannyasi, a tantric sannyasi who keeps women
- Indeed, He was so pleased that He said, "Frankly, I will personally take the lotus feet of anyone who can offer Krsna such nice food and place those lotus feet on My head birth after birth"
- It is his desire that Your Lordship apply a little of this oil on Your head so that blood pressure due to bile and air will be considerably diminished
- She blessed the newborn child by placing fresh grass and paddy on His head and saying, "May You be blessed with a long duration of life." But being afraid of ghosts and witches, she gave the child the name Nimai
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's hands, legs and head would all enter within His body, just like the withdrawn limbs of a tortoise
- Sri Advaita Prabhu would also place a flower garland around the Lord's neck and tulasi flowers (manjaris) on His head. Then, with folded hands, Advaita Acarya would offer obeisances and prayers unto the Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then went to the back of the car and began to push with His head. It was then that the car began to move and roll along, making a rattling sound
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wheeled and threw the rod, sometimes over His head, sometimes behind His back, sometimes in front of Him, sometimes to His side and sometimes between His legs. All the people laughed to see this
- The Lord would put the stone to His heart or sometimes to His eyes. Sometimes He would smell it with His nose and sometimes place it on His head.
- The small room beyond the corridor is called the Gambhira. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to stay in that room, but He did not sleep for a moment. All night He used to grind His mouth and head on the wall, and His face sustained injuries all over
- This valuable cloth was wrapped around the head of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The other devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, also had cloths wrapped about their heads
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered His obeisances at the lotus feet of the Gopinatha Deity, the helmet of flowers on the head of Gopinatha fell down and landed on the head of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When the Deity's helmet fell upon His head, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very pleased, and thus He chanted and danced in various ways with His devotees