Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Hair"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Although the devotees were unhappy at not seeing the Lord's hair, they nonetheless derived great happiness from seeing His beauty
- As a sannyasi, Krsna Caitanya put on nothing but a kaupina and a bahirvasa (outer covering). His head was without hair, and His hands bore a danda (stick) and a kamandalu (hermit's waterpot)
- Tears fell from His eyes, and His whole body trembled. His bodily hairs stood on end, He perspired heavily, and His words faltered. Sometimes He stood, and sometimes He fell. And sometimes He cried
- The flesh at each of His pores erupted like pimples, and His bodily hairs, standing on end, appeared like kadamba flowers
- The hairs on His body constantly stood up like the thorns on a simula tree. Sometimes His body was swollen and sometimes lean and thin
- To Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the prasadam tasted millions upon millions of times better than nectar, and thus He was fully satisfied. The hair all over His body stood on end, and incessant tears flowed from His eyes
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced, He displayed various blissful transcendental changes in His body. Sometimes He appeared as though stunned. Sometimes the hairs of His body stood on end
- When the Lord performed kirtana, He manifested all kinds of transcendental symptoms. He appeared stunned and trembling, His hair stood on end, and His voice faltered. There were tears and devastation