Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Golden Complexion
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya As the Golden Avatara (4 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Golden Complexion"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- All sorts of respectable brahmana gentlemen and ladies, carrying plates filled with various gifts, came with their presentations. Seeing the newborn child, whose form resembled natural glaring gold, all of them happily offered their blessings
- Another meaning of the description of the Lord as having a golden hue is that Lord Caitanya’s personality is as fascinating as gold is attractive
- As soon as Sanatana Gosvami arrived in front of Lord Caitanya, the Lord, seeing him, became merciful to him. The Lord, who has the complexion of a golden campaka flower, opened His arms and embraced him while expressing great affection
- His (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) only business is to describe Krsna. But His complexion is not krsna; akrsna. Akrsna. Akrsna means white. Because Krsna had many colors. One of the colors was pita, golden, golden avatara
- His bodily hue is golden, and His whole body is like molten gold. Every part of His body is very beautifully constructed and smeared with sandalwood pulp. Accepting the renounced order, the Lord is always equipoised
- Seeing the transcendental bodily effulgence of the child, each of His nicely constructed limbs full of auspicious signs & resembling a form of gold, Sita Thakurani was very pleased & because of her maternal affection she felt as if her heart were melting
- Sri Krsna Caitanya, who was outwardly very fair, with a complexion like molten gold, simultaneously manifested His eternal associates, opulences, expansions and incarnations
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has assumed a golden complexion and has become the soul of the body named Lord Jagannatha, whose blooming lotus eyes are widely expanded
- This yellow color refers to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, golden color. So this is also confirmed. If somebody says that "He is Krsna. Why He is not blackish?" No. He appears as the devotee of Krsna in golden color. We say, therefore, "golden avatara"