Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Getting"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After embracing Rupa Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got into a boat. Rupa Gosvami fainted and fell down on the spot
- After saying this, the Lord called for Govinda. Offering obeisances to Paramananda Puri, He got up and began to leave
- After some time the sound of the holy name entered the ear of the Lord, who immediately got up, making a great noise
- Again and again when the Lord wished to get up, Jagadananda Pandita would feed Him more vegetables
- All three doors were fastened as usual, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in great ecstasy, nevertheless got out of the room and left the house
- As a result, sometimes Caitanya Mahaprabhu would laugh, sometimes cry, sometimes dance and sometimes sing. Sometimes He would get up and run here and there, and sometimes fall on the ground and lose consciousness
- As soon as He got up, His bones assumed their proper places. With half-external consciousness, the Lord looked here and there
- He would lie asleep without a covering on his body, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would get up and wrap him with His own quilt
- Hearing this, the Lord got up, chanting "Hari! Hari!" Following Him, all the other Vaisnavas also got up, chanting the vibration of the holy name
- His biographers have described the journey of Krsna Caitanya (that was the name He got after His sannyasa) from Santipura to Puri in great detail
- I cannot stay here any longer, the Lord said. "I shall go to Alalanatha. There are too many disturbances here, and I cannot get any rest"
- I have brought a heavy load to sell in this city. To take it back again is a very difficult job; therefore if I get but a fraction of the price, I shall sell it here in this city of Kasi
- On the previous night, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had visited Lord Jagannatha and taken His permission. Now, near the end of the night, the Lord got up and started immediately. He was not seen by others
- Once again all the devotees brought Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu back to consciousness by a concerted effort. Then the Lord got up and began wandering here and there, looking all around
- The Lord got up on the shoulders of the thieves, & while they were thinking they were safely carrying the child to rob His ornaments, the Lord misled them, and thus instead of going to their own home the thieves came back to the home of Jagannatha Misra
- The Lord then got into a new boat and crossed the river. Walking in the full moonlight, He finally reached the town known as Caturdvara
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates got up in the dark and attentively took their early-morning baths
- The next morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up early. After taking His bath, He became ecstatic with love, knowing that He now had to leave Vrndavana
- Then Lord Caitanya, adopting the mood of Lord Siva, got on the man's shoulders, and thus they danced together for a long time