Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Underwear (1 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Garments"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Advaita Acarya then suggested that since Caitanya Mahaprabhu had taken His bath in the river Yamuna and His underwear was now wet, the Lord should change His underwear for dry garments
- After bathing, the Lord stood on the bank of the lake and put on dry garments. After offering obeisances to Lord Nrsimhadeva, whose temple was nearby, the Lord entered a garden
- He (Caitanya) cleansed the (Gundica) temple with firm conviction, as is evident from His using His own personal garments for cleaning
- He then tore the leaves into very fine fibers with his nails and filled two of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's outer garments with the fibers
- He will carry Your waterpot and garments. You may do whatever You like; he will not say a word
- Since Your two hands will always be engaged in chanting and counting the holy names, how will You be able to carry the waterpot and external garments
- Srila Ramananda Raya then saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to be as brilliant as a hundred suns. The Lord was covered by a saffron garment. He was large in body and very strongly built, and His eyes were like lotus petals
- The devotees removed His wet undergarment and replaced it with a dry one. Then, laying the Lord on an outer cloth, they cleaned the sand from His body
- The Lord finally reached Panihati, and as an act of mercy He gave the captain of the boat one of His personal garments
- There were also tiger nails set in gold, waist decorations of silk and lace, ornaments for the hands and legs, nicely printed silken saris, and a child's garment, also made of silk
- They saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's very fair-complexioned body and its bright luster, which conquered the brilliance of the sun. Over and above this was the beauty of the saffron garments that glittered upon His body
- When, along the way, You fall unconscious in ecstatic love of Godhead, who will protect Your belongings - the waterpot, garments and so forth
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was standing there without a second garment, Sri Advaita Acarya arrived in a boat, bringing with Him new underwear and external garments
- Without even removing His garments, Lord Caitanya took a bath in the Ganges with His companions. There He explained the glories of devotional service