Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Garlands"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The Bhattacarya then placed a flower garland over Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and smeared His body with sandalwood pulp. After offering obeisances, the Bhattacarya submitted the following humble statement
- The King inquired, "To whom did Svarupa Damodara and Govinda offer the two garlands? His bodily effulgence is so great that He must be a very great devotee. Please let me know who He is"
- The priest there presented Him with garlands and prasadam that had been offered to Lord Jagannatha. This pleased Caitanya Mahaprabhu very much
- The priests immediately brought them flower garlands and prasadam. The temple's watchman, who was named Tulasi, also came and offered his obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The servants of Lord Jagannatha first garlanded Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and then offered Him Lord Jagannatha's prasadam. The prasadam was so nice that its aroma alone, to say nothing of its taste, would drive the mind mad
- When the devotees from Bengal reached Lake Narendra, Svarupa Damodara and the others met them and offered them the garlands given by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Without the permission of the girls, the Lord would take the sandalwood pulp and smear it on His own body, put the flower garlands on His neck, and snatch and eat all the offerings of sweetmeats, rice and bananas