Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Followers"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Lord Caitanya prays: Oh almighty Lord, I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor to enjoy beautiful women. Neither do I want any followers. What I want only is the causeless mercy of your devotional service in my life, birth after birth
- Thirteen unauthorized sects that pass as followers of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After Lord Caitanya accepted the renounced order, all agnostics, critics, atheists and mental speculators became His students and followers
- All Indians should help the Krsna consciousness movement in its progress, to the best of their ability. Then they will be considered real followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All of Lord Caitanya's followers used to dance with raised hands. If someone dances with ecstasy, that is all right, but it is better to dance with raised hands
- I have heard, he said, "that the followers of Caitanya Mahaprabhu eat more than necessary. Now I have directly seen that this is true"
- In Maharastra a saint of the name Saint Tukaram was also follower of Lord Caitanya and he has overflooded the whole Western India with Sankirtana Movement
- It is generally that the followers of Lord Caitanya are going to Goloka Vrndavana. There is no difference between the Vaikuntha planets and Krsnaloka, it is a matter of personal taste only
- Lord Caitanya and all their followers by disciplic succession, all unanimously agree that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Lord Caitanya has advised His followers that their business is to propagate krsna-katha
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu prayed to Krsna: My dear son of Nanda, I do not want any material happiness in the shape of many followers, nor immense opulence in wealth, nor any beautiful wife, nor do I want cessation from material existence
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught His principles through four chief followers. Among them, Ramananda Raya is exceptional, for through him the Lord taught how a devotee can completely vanquish the power of Cupid
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu warned all His followers not to become independent or impudent. Unfortunately, after the disappearance of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, many apa-sampradayas (so-called followers) invented many ways not approved by the acaryas
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His followers mainly worship Lord Krsna in madhurya-rasa. Other Vaisnava acaryas recommended worship up to vatsalya-rasa. Therefore Srila Rupa Gosvami describes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult as supreme
- The disciplic succession following Caitanya, are distinct from the Tattvavadis, although they belong to the same Tattvavada-sampradaya. The followers of Caitanya are therefore known as the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya
- The first two lines of the song Haraye Namah Krsna were sung by Lord Caitanya and His followers, but the other lines of song were composed later on by Srila Narottama Das Thakura
- The followers of Lord Caitanya must execute His will with heart and soul, being more tolerant than the trees and humbler than the straw in the street
- The followers of the Lord must be prepared to offer brahmanas all due respect. But preachers of Lord Caitanya's cult object if someone presents himself as a brahmana without having the necessary qualifications
- The gaura-nagaris, who place Lord Caitanya in the position of enjoyer and themselves as His enjoyed, are not approved by Lord Caitanya or by Lord Caitanya's followers. Instead of being blessed, the foolish imitators are left completely apart
- The innumerable, glorious followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu brought a constant flood to the desertlike hearts of the unfortunate with an inundation of ecstatic love
- The Krsna consciousness movement is conducted under the supervision of Srila Rupa Gosvami. The Gaudiya Vaisnavas, or Bengali Vaisnavas, are mostly followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, of whom the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana are direct disciples
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are worshiped in three different stages of one's development. The followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu scrupulously follow these principles of approach
- These three Deities of Vrndavana (Madana-mohana, Govinda and Gopinatha) have absorbed the heart and soul of the Gaudiya Vaisnavas (followers of Lord Caitanya). I worship Their lotus feet, for They are the Lords of my heart
- They (Rupa and Sanatana) changed their names to Sakara Mallika and Dabira Khasa. Practically they became Muhammadan. And in those days many other Muhammadans, they also became this follower of Caitanya cult, especially Haridasa Thakura
- When the Lord returned home, bringing with Him great wealth and many followers, He spoke to Sacidevi about transcendental knowledge to relieve her of the grief she was suffering
- With His followers in the renounced order, however, Lord Caitanya was very strict. He even banished Junior Haridasa, an important kirtana leader, for glancing lustfully at a woman