Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Finishing"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After finishing His evening bath, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down and waited for Ramananda Raya to come. Then Ramananda Raya, accompanied by one servant, came to meet Him
- After finishing His evening duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down with His personal associates in a secluded place and discussed the pastimes of Krsna in great jubilation
- After finishing His noon duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate His lunch, but He constantly remembered the remnants of Krsna's food
- After finishing His noontime ritualistic duties, the Lord arrived for lunch. Jagadananda Pandita washed the Lord's feet and gave the Lord a sitting place
- After finishing the dance before Lord Baladeva and Subhadra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came before Lord Jagannatha's car. Upon seeing Lord Jagannatha, He began to dance again
- After finishing, the Lord washed His mouth and sat down. There was so much extra prasadam that it was distributed to thousands
- After Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu finished eating, the Bhattacarya poured water for the Lord to wash His mouth, hands and legs and offered Him flavored spices, tulasi-manjaris, cloves and cardamom
- As soon as half of the vegetable in the pot was finished, Advaita Acarya filled it up again. In this way, as the Lord finished half of a preparation, Advaita Acarya again and again filled it up
- When everything was ready, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came there alone after finishing His midday duties. He knew the heart of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- While describing all this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became a little overwhelmed, but just to finish bidding farewell to the devotees, He remained patient