Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Final Pastimes
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Sesa-lila (1 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Final Pastimes"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
- After accepting sannyasa, Lord Caitanya remained within this material world for another twenty-four years. Within this period, whatever pastimes He enacted are called the sesa-lila, or pastimes occurring at the end
- His later pastimes (the madhya-lila and antya-lila) were recorded in the form of notes by His secretary, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, and thus kept within a book
- The activities of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu in His travels after He accepted sannyasa are His principal pastimes. His activities during His remaining eighteen years are called the antya-lila, or the final portion of His pastimes
- The pastimes of His household life are known as the adi-lila, or the original pastimes. His later pastimes are known as the madhya-lila and antya-lila, or the middle and final pastimes