Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Feelings"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- After thus expressing their feelings to each other, Lord Caitanya and Laksmi returned home. Who can understand the grave pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu?
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt pangs of separation from Krsna, He did not manifest His feelings externally, for He feared the unhappiness of His devotees
- As His feelings of separation in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani increased at every moment, the Lord's activities, both day and night, were now wild, insane performances
- As Subala always assisted Krsna in His dealings with Radharani in krsna-lila, so Ramananda Raya assisted Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu in His feelings of separation from Krsna
- As the Lord lay there unconscious, His body resembled a large pumpkin. Externally He was completely inert, but within He felt overwhelming transcendental bliss
- At night, Lord Caitanya would reveal to Svarupa Damodara and Ramananda Raya the ecstatic feelings of His mind
- At this time Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt that Lord Krsna had returned to Vrndavana. Thinking this, His feelings of separation from Krsna subsided
- At this time, all the devotees from Bengal arrived, and, as previously, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met them with great feeling
- At those times, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would visit Lord Jagannatha. Then His feelings exactly corresponded to those of the gopis when they saw Krsna at Kuruksetra after long separation. Krsna had come to Kuruksetra with His brother and sister to visit
- Day and night Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt separation from Krsna. Manifesting symptoms of this separation, He cried and talked very inconsistently, like a madman
- Due to separation from Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt the same great anxiety the gopis feel in separation from Krsna. In this condition He gave up all association and went to Alalanatha
- During the day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu engaged in various activities with His devotees, but at night He felt great separation from Krsna and used to cry
- Feeling separation from Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was so distraught that in great anxiety He stood up and began rubbing His face against the walls of the Gambhira
- Feeling such great pleasure upon seeing the face of Lord Jagannatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu forgot everything. The devotees, however, took Him to His lunch at noontime
- From that day on, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's emotional state changed markedly; His feelings of separation from Krsna doubled in intensity
- He said, "I am a sannyasi, and I certainly consider Myself renounced. But what to speak of seeing a woman, if I even hear the name of a woman, I feel changes in My mind and body. Therefore who could remain unmoved by the sight of a woman?'
- However, just to warn His personal associates, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, externally expressed feelings of anger
- I shall now describe a very small portion of the activities performed by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with His mind, intelligence and body when He was bewildered by strong feelings of separation from Krsna
- If He likes He can tightly embrace Me and make Me feel oneness with Him, or by not giving Me His audience, He may corrode My mind and body. Nevertheless, it is He who is the Lord of My life
- In the beginning Srivasa Thakura described the transcendental sweetness of Vrndavana's pastimes. Hearing this, the Lord felt great and increasing jubilation in His heart
- In the house of Kasi Misra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would sometimes be greatly aggrieved, feeling separation from Krsna. The joints of His transcendental body would slacken, and His arms and legs would become elongated
- In this way, Caitanya lamented in the mood of separation, "Alas, alas! O Krsna, where have You gone?" Feeling in His heart the ecstatic emotions of the gopis, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu agonized in their words, saying, "O Govinda! O Damodara! O Madhava"
- Indeed, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these conclusive statements from the Kurma Purana, He felt great happiness. After asking the brahmanas' permission, He took possession of the manuscript leaves of the Kurma Purana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu always felt waves of separation from Krsna, externally and internally. His mind and body were agitated by various spiritual transformations
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt great ecstatic love when they began discussing Krsna, but the Lord checked His feelings because He felt shy before Vallabha Bhatta
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt unlimited happiness to observe Sanatana Gosvami's strict following of the principles of sannyasa. However, He repeatedly glanced at the woolen blanket Sanatana Gosvami was wearing
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt unlimited happiness upon hearing these descriptions, and He again and again requested Svarupa Damodara to continue speaking
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in particular felt separation from Krsna very deeply, exactly like a lover who is dejected in separation from the beloved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I feel shameful to disclose the activities of My heart. Nonetheless, I shall be done with all formalities and speak from the heart. Please hear"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus blessed them all, saying that they were all fortunate. In this way He praised them, and He felt very successful because they chanted the holy name of Lord Hari
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very happily passed His days in this way at Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri. Feeling separation from Krsna, He exhibited many transcendental symptoms all over His body
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was feeling disappointed. How could He teach the Mayavadis the importance of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- Tears are flowing from My eyes like torrents of rain, and I am feeling all vacant in the world in Your absence. This is the perfectional stage of chanting
- The brahmana cursed the Lord, "You shall be bereft of all material happiness!" When the Lord heard this, He felt great jubilation within Himself
- The devotees gave their opinion and said, "The Lord will never meet the King, and if we requested Him to do so, the Lord would surely feel very unhappy"
- The extraordinary transformations of the body due to transcendental feelings would never have been possible for anyone but the Lord, in whose body all transformations were manifest
- The feelings of ecstasy described by Candidasa and Vidyapati were actually exhibited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Gaudiya Vaisnava then took that water and drank it himself. Seeing that, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt a little unhappy and was also outwardly angry
- The heart of Lord Caitanya is the image of Sri Radhika's emotions. Thus feelings of pleasure and pain arise constantly therein
- The King is very much attached to You, and You are feeling affection and love toward him. Thus I can understand that by virtue of the King's affection for You, You will touch him
- The Lord (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) also began to embrace all the trees of those forests in Vrndavana, and by doing so He felt the symptoms of transcendental ecstasy
- The mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always morose because of a continuously manifested feeling of separation from Krsna
- The six Gosvamis were so much enriched with the gopis’ feelings of separation that they enjoyed transcendental pleasure at every moment. Similarly, when Lord Caitanya was at Jagannatha Puri, He was in the role of Radharani, feeling separation from Krsna
- The three worlds have become void because of separation from Govinda. I feel as if I were burning alive in a slow fire
- Then He crossed over three high walls, and later, because of strong feelings of separation from Krsna, He fell down amidst the cows of the Tailanga district and retracted all the limbs of His body like a tortoise
- Thereafter, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade farewell to all the devotees, and He Himself, with mixed feelings of happiness and distress, took rest
- These intimate associates (Sri Ramananda Raya and Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami) of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu helped the Lord very much in the pastimes in which He felt like Radharani
- They both enjoyed natural pleasure in seeing each other, and under the pretext of demigod worship they manifested their feelings
- Understanding this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt an emotion of ecstatic love for Krsna, but upon seeing the servants of Lord Jagannatha, He restrained Himself
- Unless one is awakened to the stage of Uddhava - everlastingly feeling the separation of the Lord in transcendental love, as exhibited by Lord Caitanya also - one cannot understand the real import of the four essential verses of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- When Advaita Acarya danced in that way, Lord Caitanya felt ecstatic love for Krsna, and because of His separation, the waves and flames of love increased
- When He heard this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt somewhat ashamed. Then He went to bathe in the sea with all the Vaisnavas
- When Jagannatha was absent from the temple, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who could not see Him, felt separation and left Jagannatha Puri to go to a place known as Alalanatha
- When Mukunda saw the ecstasy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he understood the feelings of the Lord and began to sing many stanzas augmenting the force of the Lord's ecstasy
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt separation from Krsna, His condition exactly corresponded to that of the gopis in Vrndavana after Krsna's departure for Mathura
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited the two important verses, He felt great pleasure; thus, as if He had five mouths, He began to praise His devotee
- When the Lord acutely felt pangs of separation from Krsna, only Sri Ramananda Raya' talks about Krsna and the sweet songs of Svarupa Damodara kept Him alive
- While traveling in this secluded forest and feeling very happy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made the following statement