Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Favor"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After offering lunch to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Tapana Misra begged a favor from the Lord and requested Him to award him mercy
- All glories to Jagadananda Pandita! He is so favored by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that anyone who meets him thinks, "Now I have gotten the association of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu directly"
- Appreciating Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's favor, Bhavananda Raya also said, "Along with my home, riches, servants and five sons, I surrender myself at Your lotus feet"
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya replied, "My dear Lord, You are Krsna Himself, and therefore You are merciful. I am a fallen living entity, but You have bestowed a great favor upon me"
- Because of Jiva Gosvami's relationship with Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami, who were greatly favored by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Lord Nityananda Prabhu placed His feet on the head of Srila Jiva Gosvami and embraced him
- I am falsely proud, advertising myself as a learned scholar. Therefore Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu insults me just to favor me by cutting down this false pride
- I have also heard that this great personality has shown you great favor. At any rate, this is what I hear from many different people. Now, being merciful upon me, you should do me the favor of arranging an interview
- If one becomes a servant of the servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu and is favored by Them, he can believe in all these discourses
- In this way Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's dealings with them continued every day. Thus receiving the transcendental favor of the Lord, Srila Rupa Gosvami felt unlimited pleasure
- That Maha-purusa (Karanodakasayi Visnu) is known as a plenary part of Him who is Lord Nityananda Balarama, the favorite associate of Lord Caitanya
- The brahmana begged Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My dear Lord, kindly show me favor and let me go with You. I can no longer tolerate the waves of misery caused by materialistic life"
- The favor You have shown Kamalakanta is so great that even to Me You have never shown such favor. What offense have I committed at Your lotus feet so as not to be shown such favor?
- The Fifth Chapter tells how the Lord showed His favor to Pradyumna Misra and made him hear topics of Krsna from Ramananda Raya
- The Lord inquired, "What is your order? For what purpose have you come here?" Paramananda Puri then submitted his prayer that the Lord show favor to Junior Haridasa
- The Lord said, "I wish to beg you for one favor in charity. You must pledge that this sankirtana movement will not be checked, at least in the district of Nadia"
- The son of Advaita Prabhu named Gopala fainted during kirtana, and when he did not come to his senses, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu favored him by awakening him
- Thus Vasudeva Datta admitted his inferiority to Mukunda, his younger brother. "Although Mukunda is my junior," he said, "he first received Your favor. Consequently he became transcendentally senior to me"
- Vasudeva Datta admitted his inferiority to Mukunda, his younger brother. "Although Mukunda is my junior," he said, "he first received Your (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) favor. Consequently he became transcendentally senior to me"
- Vasudeva Datta admitted his inferiority to Mukunda, his younger brother. "You (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) very much favored Mukunda. Thus he is superior in all good qualities"