Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Fathers"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Formerly, these two brothers had rendered much service to Misra Purandara, the father of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Because of this, the Lord knew them very well
- Friends and relatives came there to pacify Lord Caitanya and His mother. Then Lord Caitanya, even though He was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, executed the rituals for His dead father according to the Vedic system
- Seeing all these marks, neither His father nor His mother could understand whose footprints they were. Thus struck with wonder, they could not understand how those marks could be possible in their home
- Sri Acarya Purandara, the ninth branch, was a constant associate of Lord Caitanya's. The Lord accepted him as His father
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called Pundarika Vidyanidhi "father," and He gave him the title Premanidhi
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "In My previous asrama, Sankararanya was My brother and Jagannatha Misra was My father"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was greatly satisfied to see this. Accepting them as His father and mother, He offered them obeisances
- When the brahmanas complained to His father that He (Nimai Pandita) was splashing them with water instead of attending school, the Lord suddenly appeared before His father as though just coming from school with all His school clothes and books
- Whenever the Supreme Personality of Godhead descends in His human form, He sends ahead all His devotees, who act as His father, teacher and associates in many roles