Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Face"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Haridasa Thakura made Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sit down in front of him, and then he fixed his eyes, like two bumblebees, on the lotus face of the Lord
- He began to chant the holy name of Sri Krsna Caitanya again and again. As he drank the sweetness of the face of the Lord, tears constantly glided down from his eyes
- His (Lord Caitanya's) arms are long enough to reach His knees, His eyes are just like lotus flowers, His nose is like a sesame flower, and His face is as beautiful as the moon
- I wish to catch Your lotuslike feet upon my heart and see Your moonlike face
- In ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rubbed His face against the walls all night long, making a peculiar sound, "gon-gon," which Svarupa Damodara could hear through the door
- In the Nineteenth Chapter is a description of how Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rubbed His face against the walls and spoke like a madman because of separation from Krsna
- Lighting a lamp, Svarupa Damodara and Govinda entered the room. When they saw the Lord's face, they were filled with sorrow
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu became unhappy upon reading the note, although His face still shone as brightly as the moon. Thus, smiling, He spoke as follows
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the most exalted of all devotees of mothers, spoke like a madman and rubbed His face against the walls
- Offering obeisances to the Lord with folded hands, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised His face toward Jagannatha and prayed as follows
- Out of fear of Sankara, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could neither leave His room nor rub His lotuslike face against the walls
- Out of love she began to caress the body of the Lord. Sometimes she kissed His face and tried to observe Him carefully, but because her eyes were filled with tears, she could not see
- The small room beyond the corridor is called the Gambhira. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to stay in that room, but He did not sleep for a moment. All night He used to grind His mouth and head on the wall, and His face sustained injuries all over
- Thus, I, Krsnadasa, the servant of Srila Rupa Gosvami, have sung of four divisions of the Lord's pastimes in this chapter: the Lord's devotion to His mother, His words of madness, His rubbing His face against the walls at night