Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Experiencing"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I am surprised. You are not a literary student and do not have long experience in studying the sastras. How have You been able to explain all these critical points?
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed half the night experiencing varieties of emotions. Finally, after making the Lord lie down on His bed, Svarupa Damodara and Ramananda Raya returned to their homes
- Later, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped Brahmananda Bharati's habit of wearing deerskin. The Lord thus enjoyed His pastimes continuously for six years, experiencing varieties of transcendental bliss
- Lord Ananta writes millions of books elaborately describing the transformations of ecstatic love experienced by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in Vrndavana
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the Jagannatha-vallabha garden during the full-moon night of Vaisakha (April-May) and experienced various transcendental ecstasies
- This chapter further describes how Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the Jagannatha-vallabha garden during the full-moon night of Vaisakha (April-May) and experienced various transcendental ecstasies
- Thus I have written a description of the ecstatic love Lord Caitanya manifested in one of the places He visited while walking through the twelve forests of Vrndavana. To describe what He experienced everywhere would be impossible
- Thus transcendental madness was awakened in the body of the Lord, and He experienced despondency in mind and body. In this ecstatic condition, He began to speak as follows