Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Evenings"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After finishing His evening bath, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down and waited for Ramananda Raya to come. Then Ramananda Raya, accompanied by one servant, came to meet Him
- After finishing His evening duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down with His personal associates in a secluded place and discussed the pastimes of Krsna in great jubilation
- After thus accepting prasadam, they all went to take rest at their respective residences, and in the evening they again came to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the full-moon evening in the month of Phalguna, an auspicious time full of auspicious symptoms, when Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advented Himself with the chanting of the holy name, Hare Krsna
- In the evening I shall perform sankirtana in each and every town. Therefore you should all decorate the city in the evening
- In the evening Lord Gaurasundara went out and formed three parties to perform kirtana
- In the evening the report of the preaching work was submitted to the Lord, and He was glad to learn that Nityananda and Haridasa had attempted to deliver such a stupid pair of fellows
- In the evening, after finishing His (Caitanya's) dancing in the yard of the Gundica temple, the Lord observed the arati ceremony. Thereafter He went to a place called Aitota and took rest for the night
- In the evening, burn torchlights in every home. I shall give protection to everyone. Let us see what kind of Kazi comes to stop our kirtana
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu engaged Vakresvara and other devotees in chanting and dancing. Three times daily - morning, noon and evening - He would perform sankirtana in the yard of the Gundica temple
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu finished His afternoon lunch, and after His evening bath He went to see Lord Jagannatha
- When the King heard that the Lord was leaving that evening, he immediately made arrangements for some elephants with small tents on their backs to be brought there. Then all the ladies of the palace got on the elephants
- When we perform the class I remembered that scene. Yes. That Caitanya Mahaprabhu is dancing before Jagannatha. Every evening four parties. In each party four mrdanga and eight karatalas