Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Establishing"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- All of these adherents of various scriptures were ready to present the conclusions of their respective scriptures, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu broke all their opinions to pieces and established His own cult of bhakti based on the Vedas, Vedanta
- Although the Lord was certainly satisfied with him, He became angry externally in order to establish the etiquette of religious principles
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu established the devotional cult everywhere. No one could defeat Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the teacher of the entire world, and therefore He enforced this exemplary punishment (of Junior Haridasa) to establish that illicit sexual connections are never allowed by Vaisnava philosophy
- Sri Krishna Caitanya preached as one of the Vaisnava acaryas like Ramanujacarya and others and His mission was to establish the same theory of deliverance as was propounded by Sri Krishna Himself in the Bhagavad-gita
- The Bhattacarya presented various types of false arguments with pseudo logic and tried to defeat his opponent in many ways. However, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu refuted all these arguments and established His own conviction
- The Lord then quoted some verses from the Puranas by which He established that Sankaracarya was ordered to teach Mayavada philosophy by the Supreme Personality of Godhead