Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Engaging"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana and engage Himself wholly and solely in the service of Mukunda in a solitary place
- After bathing in the river, the Lord walked a little distance from the bathing place and engaged in chanting the holy name of Krsna
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu engaged Vakresvara and other devotees in chanting and dancing. Three times daily - morning, noon and evening - He would perform sankirtana in the yard of the Gundica temple
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked the questions, and Sri Ramananda Raya gave the answers. In this way they were engaged in discussion throughout the night
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night at the temple engaged in congregational chanting. In the morning, after seeing the mangala-arati performance, He departed