Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Effulgence"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After sitting on the ground, Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited His mystic power by manifesting an effulgence as brilliant as the illumination of millions of suns
- The descriptions of Brahman as the effulgence of Lord Caitanya, the Paramatma as His partial representation, and the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna as identical with Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu must be verified by evidence
- The impersonal Brahman is the effulgence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's transcendental body
- Through calculation and meditation, the all-knowing astrologer saw the greatly effulgent body of the Lord, which is the resting place of all the unlimited Vaikuntha planets
- What the Upanisads describe as the impersonal Brahman is but the effulgence of His body, and the Lord known as the Supersoul is but His localized plenary portion
- While He (Lord Caitanya) was sitting there, the sannyasis saw a glaring effulgence emanating from His body. Attracted by this glaring effulgence, all the Mayavadi sannyasis stood up and showed Him their respects