Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Educating"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- After coming back from East Bengal, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again began educating others. By the strength of His education He conquered everyone, and thus He was greatly proud
- After converting into Vaisnavas all the residents of Varanasi, who were headed by the sannyasis, and after completely educating and instructing Sanatana Gosvami there, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Jagannatha Puri
- After some days Jagannatha Misra inaugurated the primary education of his son by performing the hate khadi ceremony. Within a very few days the Lord learned all the letters and combinations of letters
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu contributed the greatest benefit to the people of East Bengal by initiating them into hari-nama, the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, and making them learned scholars by educating them
- It is the duty of a father to educate his son in both religion and morality. If I do not give Him this education, how will He know of it?
- The brahmana replied, "If your son is a transcendental mystic boy with self-effulgent perfect knowledge, what is the use of your education?"
- The pastimes of the Lord during His pauganda age were very extensive. His education was His chief occupation, and after that His very beautiful marriage took place
- They (Krsna, Lord Caitanya or His representatives) come to canvass and educate, and thus a person in the illusory energy of the Supreme Lord gets a chance to mix with them, talk with them and take lessons from them