Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Ecstatic Symptoms
Pages in category "Caitanya's Ecstatic Symptoms"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was en route to Vrndavana, all the ecstatic symptoms became manifest, and He did not know in which direction He was going, nor did He know whether it was day or night
- At night He talked incoherently in grief with His arms around Svarupa Damodara's neck. He spoke out His heart in ecstatic inspiration
- The body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was naturally very beautiful. It was like molten gold dressed in saffron cloth. Indeed, He was most beautiful for being ornamented with the ecstatic symptoms
- The brahmana was astounded to see the symptoms of ecstatic love exhibited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He then became anxious to give the Lord protection
- The ecstatic symptoms of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu - including despondency, moroseness, humility, restlessness, joy, endurance and anger - instructed His body and mind
- The entire body of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to totter due to the onslaught of various ecstatic symptoms. As a result, He immediately fell to the ground, and His breathing almost stopped
- The Lord (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) also began to embrace all the trees of those forests in Vrndavana, and by doing so He felt the symptoms of transcendental ecstasy
- The transcendental ecstatic symptoms of disappointment, moroseness, pleasure, restlessness, pride and humility all began to fight like soldiers within Lord Caitanya
- When Raghupati Upadhyaya saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's ecstatic symptoms, he decided that the Lord was not a human being but Krsna Himself
- When Srimati Radharani’s body manifests the ornaments of many ecstatic symptoms, the ocean of Krsna's happiness immediately displays transcendental waves
- When they (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya) embraced each other, ecstatic symptoms - paralysis, perspiration, tears, shivering, paleness and standing up of the bodily hairs - appeared. The word "Krsna" came from their mouths falteringly