Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Ecstatic Love for Krsna
Pages in category "Caitanya's Ecstatic Love for Krsna"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Advaita Acarya said, "You have been fasting continuously for three days in Your ecstasy of love for Krsna. I therefore invite You to My home, where You may kindly take Your alms. Come with Me to My residence"
- After seeing the temple of Jagannatha from a distant place, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately became ecstatic. After offering obeisances to the temple, He began to dance in the ecstasy of love of God
- At the end of the month of Phalguna, He witnessed the Dola-yatra ceremony, and in His usual ecstatic love of God, He chanted and danced in various ways on the occasion
- At Varanasi there was a Maharashtriyan brahmana who used to come daily to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This brahmana was simply astonished to see the Lord's personal beauty and ecstatic love for Krsna
- In His youth the Lord exhibited His ecstatic love of Krsna on the plea of disturbances of the bodily airs. Accompanied by His confidential devotees, He enjoyed various pastimes in this way
- In separation from Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu relished all these ecstatic activities, and thus He fulfilled His own desires
- In the ecstasy of love of Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus behaved like a madman, talking insanely all day and night
- In the temple of Ranganatha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanted and danced in ecstatic love of Godhead. Seeing His performance, everyone was struck with wonder
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed immersed day and night in an ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna. Sometimes He was submerged, and sometimes He floated
- Just as before, they saw all the symptoms of transcendental ecstatic love manifested in the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Although externally He appeared bewildered, He was tasting transcendental bliss within
- Just by seeing Govardhana Hill, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became ecstatic with love of Krsna. While dancing and dancing, He recited the following verse
- Let me take shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Gauracandra. His mind became exhausted and His body very thin from the pain of separation from Krsna, but when He felt ecstatic love for the Lord, He again became fully developed
- Lord Caitanya mistook that garden for Vrndavana and very quickly entered it. Absorbed in ecstatic love of Krsna, He wandered throughout the garden, searching for Him
- Lord Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja, personally introduces the occupational duty of the Age of Kali. He personally chants and dances in ecstatic love, and thus the entire world chants congregationally
- Only a person on the level of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami can fully know what Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu tastes in His love for Krsna
- Overwhelmed by the transcendental bliss of dancing and surrounded by Vaisnavas who sang the holy names, He manifested waves of ecstatic love of Godhead. When will Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again be visible to my vision
- The beauty of Lord Caitanya's body and His ecstatic love of God were witnessed by everyone. Many people used to come see Him, and as soon as they saw Him, all their unhappiness and distress vanished
- The mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered in ecstatic love of Krsna. He immediately stood up and said, "Chant! Chant!" Then He Himself began to dance
- The next morning, in the great ecstasy of love, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His tour with no knowledge of the proper direction, and He continued the whole day and night
- The ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna is very difficult to understand, even for such demigods as Lord Brahma. By enacting His pastimes, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu submerged Himself in that ocean, and His heart was absorbed in that love
- Thus He would be completely overwhelmed by ecstatic love of Krsna and begin to chant the holy name and dance. His tongue worked incessantly as He chanted, 'Krsna! Krsna!' Will He again become visible before the path of my eyes
- Thus I have described both the transcendental glories of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's affection for His devotees and the highest limit of ecstatic love of God
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived at Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri) with His personal devotees, always merged in ecstatic love for Krsna
- When Advaita Acarya danced in that way, Lord Caitanya felt ecstatic love for Krsna, and because of His separation, the waves and flames of love increased
- When proceeding toward Vrndavana, Caitanya was overwhelmed with ecstatic love for Krsna, He lost all remembrance of the external world. In this way He traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa, the country where the Ganges River does not flow
- While reading the manuscript, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw a verse on that page, and as soon as He read it He was overwhelmed by ecstatic love
- While the Lord was going to Mathura, He came across the river Yamuna several times, and as soon as He saw the river Yamuna, He would immediately jump in, falling unconscious in the water in the ecstasy of love of Krsna