Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Eagerness"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- In great eagerness, Caitanya Mahaprabhu crossed the meeting hall and entered the room where food was offered, just to see the face of Lord Jagannatha
- In this way, for five days Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered the people of Varanasi. Finally, on the next day, He became very eager to leave
- Indeed, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu eagerly tore this page from the Kurma Purana, although the book was very old, and He later showed it to Ramadasa Vipra, whose unhappiness was mitigated
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is always eager to see everyone in the material world happy. Therefore sometimes He chastises someone just to purify his heart
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu proceeded toward Jagannatha Puri with four of His devotees, and He chanted the holy name of the Lord, the Hare Krsna mantra, with great eagerness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu understood the labor of all the kirtana chanters; therefore He was very eager to feed them sumptuously
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very eager to see Gopala, but He did not want to climb Govardhana Hill. Therefore by some trick the Gopala Deity personally descended
- The Lord remained there because He was very eager to receive the remnants of sweet rice offered to the Gopinatha Deity, having heard a narration from His spiritual master, Isvara Puri, of what had once happened there
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal devotees returned to Nilacala with great eagerness to see the Hera-pancami festival