Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Disciplic Succession
Pages in category "Caitanya's Disciplic Succession"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- It is our movement only which strictly follows the principles of the Bhagavad-gita, under the guidance of the authorities or acaryas in disciplic succession from Lord Caitanya
- It was the desire of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that His cult be spread all over the world. Therefore there is a great necessity for many, many disciples of the branches of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's disciplic succession
- Since we belong to this chain of disciplic succession from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, this edition of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta will contain nothing newly manufactured by our tiny brains, but only remnants of food originally eaten by the Lord Himself
- So far I am concerned, I belong to Lord Caitanya's disciplic succession, and my spiritual master, who was just ninth generation from Lord Caitanya, ordered me that "You try to spread this Krsna consciousness in the Western world"
- So far we are concerned in the disciplic succession of Lord Caitanya, if we simply abide by the order of the Acarya in disciplic succession, then things are made very easy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the chain of disciplic succession from Madhva Acarya, but the Vaisnavas in His line do not accept the Tattva-vadis, who also claim to belong to the Madhva-sampradaya
- The disciplic succession following Caitanya, are distinct from the Tattvavadis, although they belong to the same Tattvavada-sampradaya. The followers of Caitanya are therefore known as the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya
- The toleration of the tree is explained by Lord Krsna Himself, and those who are engaged in the preaching of Krsna consciousness should learn lessons from the teachings of Lord Krsna and Lord Caitanya through Their direct disciplic succession
- They are not my words, as I have repeatedly informed you that I am simply the bearer of the message from Lord Caitanya through the disciplic succession and I do not make any addition or subtraction
- Those who are not in the disciplic succession, the asauta-panthis, cannot have faith in these talks (between Sri Caitanya and Ramandanda Raya). They are always doubting and engaging in mental concoctions
- Those who do not follow in the footsteps of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His disciplic succession cannot distinguish between matter and spirit
- To acquire this strong feeling of separation is the teaching of Lord Caitanya and His direct disciplic succession of Gosvamis. When we are not in physical contact with Krsna, we can associate with Him like the gopis, through feelings of separation