Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Disciples"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati did not recognize the caste gosvamis because they were not in the line of the six gosvamis in the renounced order who were direct disciples of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- By personally tasting the mellows of love of Godhead, Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught His direct disciples the process. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God
- I am not even fit to be your disciple. Therefore kindly do not take seriously whatever childish impudence I have shown
- It is the grace of Lord Caitanya that He accepted these two exalted personalities as His disciples and raised them to the position of gosvamis, the highest position of brahminical culture
- The city of Pandarapura is situated on the river Bhima. It is said that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu initiated Tukarama when He visited Pandarapura, and thus Tukarama became His disciple
- The Krsna consciousness movement is conducted under the supervision of Srila Rupa Gosvami. The Gaudiya Vaisnavas, or Bengali Vaisnavas, are mostly followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, of whom the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana are direct disciples
- The Nectar of Devotion is a summary study of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, which was written in Sanskrit by Srila Rupa Gosvami Prabhupada. He was the chief of the six Gosvamis, who were the direct disciples of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There is no hindrance of your being a householder so far as distributing books are concerned. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu had many householder disciples who would preach Krishna Consciousness
- These Gosvamis, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's direct disciples, they tried to establish sad-dharma, and we are trying to follow their footprints, footsteps, to establish real dharma all over the world. This is Krsna consciousness movement
- When teaching a course in grammar (vyakarana) and explaining it with notes, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught His disciples about the glories of Lord Krsna
- When the poetic champion was thus defeated, all the Lord's disciples sitting there began to laugh loudly. But Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked them not to do so, and He addressed the poet as follows
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was unconscious, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, with the help of the watchman and some disciples, carried Him to his home and laid Him down in a very sanctified room