Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Disappointments"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Lamenting in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the doors of grief within His heart. Morose, humble and disappointed, He recited a verse again and again with a despondent heart
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was feeling disappointed. How could He teach the Mayavadis the importance of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The transcendental ecstatic symptoms of disappointment, moroseness, pleasure, restlessness, pride and humility all began to fight like soldiers within Lord Caitanya
- To whom should I speak? Who can understand My disappointment? Without the son of Nanda Maharaja, My heart is broken
- Trembling, perspiration, jubilant tears, shock, fading of the bodily luster, disappointment, moroseness, loss of memory, pride, joy and humility were all visible in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body