Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Caitanya's Devotional Service to God"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- He is the main pillar in the hall of devotional service erected by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He knew within Himself that He acted as the Supreme Lord Visnu, but externally He was prideless
- He will take the fourth order of spiritual life (sannyasa) and will be very much self-controlled. He will be distinguished from Mayavadi sannyasis in that He will be fixed in devotional service and will spread the sankirtana movement
- I fervently appeal to everyone to adopt the method of devotional service given by Lord Caitanya and Nityananda and thus be freed from the miseries of material existence and ultimately achieve the loving service of the Lord
- I have appeared in this incarnation to kill the demons (pasandis) and, after killing them, to preach the cult of devotional service
- I shall accept the role of a devotee, and I shall teach devotional service by practicing it Myself
- In this way, assuming the sentiment of a devotee, He preached devotional service while practicing it Himself
- Let me take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who has descended in the form of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to teach us real knowledge, His devotional service and detachment from whatever does not foster Krsna consciousness
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed others in the process of devotional service by setting the example Himself through His own personal actions
- Lord Caitanya taught this same process of prayer in His Siksastaka, in which He clearly stated that all He wanted was devotional service, birth after birth