Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Devotion"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Lord Caitanya prayed, "I may take birth many times, one after another, but what I pray from You is that my devotion unto You may always remain unflinching"
- The Deity of Gopinatha in the temple at Remuna was very attractive. Lord Caitanya visited the temple and offered His obeisances with great devotion
- The last twelve years were simply devoted to relishing the pastimes of Krsna in separation within the heart of the Lord
- Thus, I, Krsnadasa, the servant of Srila Rupa Gosvami, have sung of four divisions of the Lord's pastimes in this chapter: the Lord's devotion to His mother, His words of madness, His rubbing His face against the walls at night
- To maintain the proper etiquette for the principles of religion, Lord Caitanya bows down at the lotus feet of Sri Advaita Acarya with reverential prayers and devotion