Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Describing"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- According to the Hayasirsa-pancaratra, there are sixteen personalities. I shall now describe that opinion of how They hold the weapons
- According to the Siddhartha-samhita there are twenty-four forms of Lord Visnu. First I shall describe, according to the opinion of that book, the location of the weapons, beginning with the disc
- As He described the transcendental attributes of Haridasa Thakura, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu seemed to possess five mouths. The more He described, the more His great happiness increased
- As stated before when I described the incarnations of the material modes (guna-avataras), one should consider that these incarnations also are unlimited and that no one can count them
- I have already described the pastime and prakasa forms. Now please hear about the different personal expansions
- I have given a few examples of pastime incarnations. Now I will describe the guna-avataras, the incarnations of the material qualities. Please listen
- I have now described the different meanings of the eleven separate words. Now let Me give the complete meaning of the sloka, as it is applied in different places
- In front of all the great devotees like Ramananda Raya and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to describe the holy attributes of Haridasa Thakura
- In the same ecstatic mood, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu now recited that verse, and on the strength of madness He described its meaning, which is unknown to people in general
- In the Twentieth Chapter the Lord's meeting with Sanatana Gosvami is described. The Lord described the personal features of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in depth
- In this chapter (of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta) Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fully describes Krsnaloka, the spiritual sky, the Causal Ocean and the material world, which consists of innumerable universes
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu described the good qualities of His devotees one after the other. He then embraced them and bade them farewell
- Indeed, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has described this offense as hati-mata, the mad elephant offense
- Just as the women of Mathura ecstatically described the fortune of the gopis of Vrndavana and the transcendental qualities of Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu described the different mellows of Krsna and became overwhelmed with ecstatic love
- Just like by tasting one drop of sea water we can understand the taste of the whole ocean, similarly Caitanya Mahaprabhu described a small portion of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu
- My dear Sanatana, I (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) have briefly described the process of devotional service in practice, which is the means for obtaining love of Krsna. It cannot be described broadly
- My dear Sanatana, I have now in detail described devotional service according to the regulative principles. Now hear from Me about spontaneous devotional service and its characteristics
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "Now hear, O Sanatana, about the result of devotional service, which is love of Godhead, life’s ultimate goal. One who hears this description will be enlightened in the transcendental mellows of devotional service"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I have described one's relationship with Krsna in various ways. This is the subject matter of all the Vedas. Krsna is the center of all activities"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Sanatana Gosvami about Krsna's multiforms and His unlimited opulence. He also described the nature of the spiritual manifestation, the material manifestation and the manifestation of the living entity
- That by which one can attain loving service to the Lord I have described in detail as the execution of devotional service, called abhidheya
- That chapter also tells how the attributes of Krsna's sound attracted the mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who then described in ecstasy the meaning of the "ka stry anga te" verse
- The dangerous Mayavada theory set forth by Sankaracarya - that God is impersonal - does not tally with the injunctions of the Vedas. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore described the Mayavadi philosophers as the greatest offenders
- The Eighth Chapter gives the reason for describing Lord Caitanya's pastimes. It also describes the greatness of Lord Krsna's holy name
- The Mayavadi sannyasis continued, "now let us see how well You can describe the sutras in terms of their direct meaning." Hearing this, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu began His direct explanation of the Vedanta-sutra
- The ocean of the transcendental mellows of devotional service is so big that no one can estimate its length and breadth. However, just to help you taste it, I am describing but one drop
- The Seventeenth Chapter also tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, due to the conjunction of various ecstatic emotions, again began speaking like a madman and described in detail the meaning of a verse from the Krsna-karnamrta
- The word 'ahaituki' is always applicable to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Urukrama. In this way I have described thirteen complete meanings (of the atmarama verse)
- There are unlimited saktyavesa-avataras of Lord Krsna. Let Me describe the chief among them
- These are the symptoms of a person who has developed attraction (bhava) for Krsna. Now let Me describe the symptoms of a person who is actually elevated to love of Krsna. O Sanatana, please hear this from Me
- They're atheist. More than atheist. They have been described by Caitanya Mahaprabhu as more dangerous than the atheist. They take the shelter of Vedas and preach atheism
- This attitude of the gopis is described by Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He prays, "My dear Lord Krsna, You may embrace Me or trample Me under Your feet, or You may make Me brokenhearted by never being present before Me"
- This attitude of the gopis is described by Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He prays, "Whatever You like, You can do, because You have complete freedom to act. But in spite of all Your dealings, You are My Lord eternally, and I have no other worshipable object"
- Thus I have given a description of the incarnations of the four different yugas. After hearing all this, Sanatana Gosvami gave an indirect hint to the Lord
- Thus in the spiritual sky the expansions, headed by Vasudeva, hold weapons in Their own respective order. I am repeating the opinion of the Siddhartha-samhita in describing Them
- When Sri Caitanya was describing the opulences and spiritual potencies of Krsna in this way, there was an awakening of love of Krsna within Him. His mind became immersed in the sweetness of conjugal love, and He quoted the following verse from SB
- While describing all this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became a little overwhelmed, but just to finish bidding farewell to the devotees, He remained patient
- While describing the transcendental opulences of Krsna, the ocean of opulence manifested in the mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and His mind and senses were immersed in this ocean. Thus He was perplexed
- Whoever hears this description of the process of practical devotional service very soon attains shelter at the lotus feet of Krsna in love and affection
- Within the narration I have explained the glorious characteristics of Sri Ramananda Raya, through whom Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally described the limits of ecstatic love for Krsna