Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Demonstrating"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- In this age Lord Caitanya demonstrated the path of pure devotional service by putting Himself in the role of a pure devotee
- In this age the spiritual revolution was recommended by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He demonstrated that the Yuga Dharma for this age is the Sankirtana chanting of the holy names
- Lord Caitanya was neither foolish nor ignorant of the principles of the Vedanta. His purpose was to demonstrate to modern society that fools who have no history of penance and austerity should not try to study the Vedanta
- Lying down on Advaita Prabhu, who was floating on the water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu demonstrated the pastime of Sesasayi Visnu
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, knows very well how to demonstrate the qualities of His devotees. Therefore, acting like an artistic painter, He does so in various ways and considers this His personal profit
- This is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's liberal demonstration of the bhakti cult. We should not introduce anything whimsically, without the sanction of the bona fide spiritual master
- This Sankirtana Movement of Lord Caitanya is most practical and authorized, so such incidents (demonstrations) are to be expected, but this is a great credit for our propaganda efforts
- Thus the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was spoken of in the family of Bhavananda Raya. That mercy was clearly demonstrated, although it appeared to be something different
- To demonstrate the transcendental attributes of Ramananda Raya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent Pradyumna Misra to hear discourses about Krsna from him