Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Converting"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After converting into Vaisnavas all the residents of Varanasi, who were headed by the sannyasis, and after completely educating and instructing Sanatana Gosvami there, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Jagannatha Puri
- Arriving at Siva-kanci, Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the deity of Lord Siva. By His influence, He converted all the devotees of Lord Siva into Vaisnavas
- As previously, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu converted to Vaisnavism many people He met on the road. After some days, the Lord reached the banks of the river Godavari
- At whosever house Sri Caitanya accepted His alms by taking prasadam, He would convert the dwellers to His sankirtana movement and advise them just as He advised the brahmana named Kurma
- I have now converted My body and mind into the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani; thus I am tasting My own personal sweetness in that form
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Gauracandra, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who converted the hardhearted Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the reservoir of all bad logic, into a great devotee
- In the Twenty-fifth Chapter there is a description of how the residents of Varanasi were converted to Vaisnavism and how the Lord returned to Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri) from Varanasi
- In this way the Lord went to the extreme southern part of India, and He converted all the provinces to Vaisnavism
- Seeing the Siva deity named Amrta-linga, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered His obeisances. Thus He visited all the temples of Lord Siva and converted the devotees of Lord Siva into Vaisnavas
- Since he had formerly been a great academic scholar, the Bhattacarya could only have been converted by the causeless mercy of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's converting the people of South India into Vaisnavas is compared to Lord Visnu's delivering Gajendra the elephant from the attack of a crocodile
- We offer our respectful obeisances unto that merciful S P of God who has converted all three worlds, which were maddened by ignorance, & saved them from their diseased condition by making them mad with the nectar from the treasure-house of love of God
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at Visnu-kanci for two days, He danced and performed kirtana in ecstasy. When all the people saw Him, they were converted into devotees of Lord Krsna
- When the Lord toured South India, He delivered many people, and when He traveled in the western sector, He similarly converted many people to Vaisnavism
- With His disc of mercy the Lord (Caitanya) delivered them (the inhabitants of South India) all by converting them into Vaisnavas, devotees of the Lord
- With His disc of mercy the Lord delivered them all by converting them into Vaisnavas, devotees of the Lord