Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Consciousness"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- After Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Lord Jagannatha in the temple and fell down unconscious, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya took Him to his home. The Lord remained unconscious until the afternoon, when He finally regained His consciousness
- After seeing the holy place called Praskandana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to Dvadasaditya. From there He went to Kesi-tirtha, and when He saw the place where the rasa dance had taken place, He immediately lost consciousness due to ecstatic love
- After seeing the woman, the Lord's external consciousness returned, and He saw the original deity forms of Lord Jagannatha, Subhadra and Lord Balarama
- After some time, when Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu manifested His external consciousness, a priest of the Lord Kurma Deity gave Him various offerings
- All of the devotees then began to loudly chant the Hare Krsna mantra. Just before noon the Lord regained His consciousness
- All the devotees began to chant the Hare Krsna mantra very loudly in the Lord's ears, and after a considerable time Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regained consciousness
- As a result, sometimes Caitanya Mahaprabhu would laugh, sometimes cry, sometimes dance and sometimes sing. Sometimes He would get up and run here and there, and sometimes fall on the ground and lose consciousness
- As long as the devotees were in Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu maintained His external consciousness, but after their departure His chief engagement was again the madness of ecstatic love for Krsna
- As soon as He got up, His bones assumed their proper places. With half-external consciousness, the Lord looked here and there
- As soon as He heard the word "woman," the Lord became externally conscious and turned back
- As soon as the Lord Caitanya returned to external consciousness, all His joints contracted and His entire body returned to normal
- As soon as the Lord returned to external consciousness, all His joints contracted and His entire body returned to normal
- In an instant, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regained external consciousness & saw two persons before Him. Questioning them, He asked, "Am I conscious? What dreams have I been seeing? What craziness have I spoken? Have you heard some expressions of humility"
- In this half-external consciousness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu talked like a madman. The devotees could distinctly hear Him speaking to the sky
- Ramananda Raya recited verses from Srimad-Bhagavatam, and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami sang of Krsna's pastimes. In this way, they brought Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to external consciousness
- Resuming His external consciousness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Sanatana Gosvami, "I have not spoken of what I intended. Lord Krsna is very merciful to you because by bewildering My mind He has revealed His personal opulence and sweetness"
- Speaking in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fully returned to external consciousness. Seeing Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, the Lord questioned him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to complete external consciousness and immediately offered prayers to them. Then these two elderly gentlemen both embraced the Lord with loving affection
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said to Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, "Please sing a song that will bring consciousness to My heart"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus returned to external consciousness. He then bathed and went to see Lord Jagannatha
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always thinking of the pastimes of Radha and Krsna, and He remained personally merged in this consciousness
- Suddenly Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to external consciousness and said to Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, "My dear Svarupa, please sing some sweet songs"
- The devotees tried to rouse the Lord by various means, but His consciousness did not return. Therefore they all lifted Him and brought Him back home
- The Lord remained in one of three different states of consciousness at all times: internal, external and half-external
- The Lord would maintain Himself in three states of consciousness: sometimes He merged totally in ecstatic emotion, sometimes He was in partial external consciousness, and sometimes He was in full external consciousness
- The people said that the sannyasi had fallen unconscious upon seeing the Deity of Lord Jagannatha. Because His consciousness did not return, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya had taken Him to his home
- They then began to chant the holy name of Krsna into the Lord's ear. When the Lord regained consciousness, He began rolling on the ground
- This sannyasi sometimes falls unconscious due to the influence of a disease. Please sit down here, and you will see that He will very soon regain consciousness and His normal condition
- When He regained consciousness, His arms and legs came out of His body, and His whole body returned to normal
- When Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu had thus regained external consciousness, He asked Lord Nityananda Prabhu, "Please return My staff." Nityananda Prabhu then replied, "It has been broken into three parts"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regained His external consciousness, He saw that many Mayavadi sannyasis and other people were gathered there. He therefore suspended His dancing for the time being
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw all the Vaisnavas, He returned to partial external consciousness and spoke to Svarupa Damodara
- When the devotees chanted the Hare Krsna maha-mantra loudly, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to His external consciousness
- When the Lord was deeply absorbed in internal consciousness but He nevertheless exhibited some external consciousness, devotees called His condition ardha-bahya, or half-external consciousness
- When there was no longer a tumultuous sound, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to external consciousness. Then Nityananda Prabhu informed Him of the fatigue of the chanters and dancers
- When we chanted the holy name of Krsna, however, You came to semiconsciousness, and we have all been hearing You speak like a madman
- While performing sankirtana in Ramakeli-grama, the Lord danced and sometimes lost consciousness due to love of God. While at Ramakeli-grama, an unlimited number of people came to see His lotus feet