Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Confirmations"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Having this arrangement confirmed by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Bhattacarya became very glad and immediately invited the Lord to his house on that very day
- Hearing Mukunda dasa give this proper decision, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirmed it, saying, "Yes, it is correct. One who awakens devotion to Krsna is certainly the spiritual master"
- Lord Caitanya also confirmed this. Lava-matra sadhu-sange sarva-siddhi haya: simply by a moment's association with a sadhu, one can attain perfection
- Lord Caitanya definitely confirmed that the commentaries, or bhasyas, written by the Vaisnava acaryas on the basis of devotional service to Lord Visnu, and not the Sariraka-bhasya of Sankaracarya, give the actual explanation of the Vedanta-sutra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirmed these verses recited by Sri Ramananda Raya, saying, "This is the limit of the goal of human life. Only by your mercy have I come to understand it conclusively"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirmed, "All the truths about My pastimes and mellows are within your knowledge. Therefore I have shown this form to you"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirms that all Vedic literatures, including the Upanisads, Brahma-sutra and others, whether sruti, smrti or nyaya, must be understood according to their original statements
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confirms the conclusion of Srimad-Bhagavatam on the strength of His philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a little embarrassed by the Bhattacarya's statement; therefore He uttered the name Visnu to save Himself. The Lord herein confirms that if one is overestimated, glorification is just another form of blasphemy
- Srila Rupa Gosvami thought, "Satyabhama ordered me to write two different dramas. Now I understand that this order has been confirmed by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- The incarnation of Krsna for this age is indicated by these symptoms. Please confirm this definitely so that all my doubts will go away
- The Pancaratra and Vedanta-sutra express the same opinions. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore confirms that there is no difference in opinion between the two
- This movement is authorized and confirmed by great acaryas as well as the sastras and also by Lord Caitanya Himself Who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, non different from Krishna