Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Condition"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- After hearing of these wonderful occurrences, everyone came to see Him there. When they saw the beauty of the Lord and His ecstatic condition, they were all struck with wonder
- Arriving at the home of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, everyone saw the Lord lying unconscious. Seeing Him in this condition, Gopinatha Acarya became very unhappy, but at the same time he was happy just to see the Lord
- At first they were overjoyed to see Him, but when they saw His condition, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, were very anxious
- Lord Caitanya accepted Jagai and Madhai on condition they would not commit further sinful activities. So all our students should be careful in the matter of violating the four principles and at the same time must carry on the chanting process rigidly
- Lord Caitanya accepts all kinds of sinful persons on the one condition that they promise not to indulge in sinful habits after being spiritually initiated by the bona fide spiritual master
- Upon seeing Lord Jagannatha, Caitanya Mahaprabhu became ecstatic and fell unconscious, and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya has taken Him to his home in this condition
- Upon seeing the condition of the Lord, all the devotees became very anxious. Then, suddenly, the Lord got up and began to make thundering sounds
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt separation from Krsna, His condition exactly corresponded to that of the gopis in Vrndavana after Krsna's departure for Mathura
- When Svarupa Damodara and the other devotees reached the spot and saw the condition of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they began to cry
- When the Lord was deeply absorbed in internal consciousness but He nevertheless exhibited some external consciousness, devotees called His condition ardha-bahya, or half-external consciousness