Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Complexion"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Actually My (Lord Caitanya's) body does not have a fair complexion. It only appears so because it has touched the body of Srimati Radharani. However, She does not touch anyone but the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krsna Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions
- His (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) only business is to describe Krsna. But His complexion is not krsna; akrsna. Akrsna. Akrsna means white. Because Krsna had many colors. One of the colors was pita, golden, golden avatara
- His complexion is certainly not blackish. Indeed, His not being blackish indicates that His complexion is yellow
- I bow down to Him, who has manifested Himself with the sentiment and complexion of Srimati Radharani although He is Krsna Himself
- I take shelter of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is outwardly of a fair complexion but is inwardly Krsna Himself. In this Age of Kali He displays His expansions (His angas and upangas) by performing congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord
- If someone tries to describe Him as being of blackish complexion, the next adjective (tvisa akrsnam) immediately restricts him
- In krsna-lila the Lord's complexion is blackish. Holding a flute to His mouth, He enjoys as a cowherd boy. Now the selfsame person has appeared with a fair complexion, sometimes acting as a brahmana and sometimes accepting the renounced order of life
- The Lord (in the incarnation of Gaurasundara) has a golden complexion. Indeed, His entire body, which is very nicely constituted, is like molten gold. Sandalwood pulp is smeared all over His body
- They saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's very fair-complexioned body and its bright luster, which conquered the brilliance of the sun. Over and above this was the beauty of the saffron garments that glittered upon His body
- They were of the same complexion, and both had gigantic bodies. Both wore saffron cloth, and both were very grave
- To promulgate prema-bhakti (devotional service in love of Godhead), Krsna appeared as Sri Krsna Caitanya with the mood and complexion of Sri Radha. Thus I have explained the meaning of the fifth verse