Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Company"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- After attending the Ratha-yatra ceremony at Jagannatha Puri, all the devotees remained there for four months, greatly enjoying the company of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by performing kirtana (chanting and dancing)
- At night, in the company of His most confidential devotees, such as Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, He tasted the nectar of the transcendental mellows of Lord Sri Krsna's pastimes
- During the day He chanted, danced and saw Lord Jagannatha in the temple. At night He tasted transcendental bliss in the company of Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara
- During those eighteen years, all the devotees of Bengal used to visit Him at Jagannatha Puri every year. They would remain there for four continuous months and enjoy the company of the Lord
- Govindananda and Govinda Datta, the twenty-fifth and twenty-sixth branches of the tree, were performers of kirtana in the company of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Govindananda and Govinda Datta, the twenty-fifth and twenty-sixth branches of the tree, were performers of kirtana in the company of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Govinda Datta was the principal singer in Lord Caitanya's kirtana party
- I gave up Your company, but You did not give me up. By Your rope of mercy You have bound me by the neck and brought me back again to Your lotus feet
- I would like to forbid you to do this, but I enjoy your company so much that My desire for your association only increases
- Immediately all the devotees came and partook of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's company. Afterwards, Gopinatha Acarya came with the garments and prasadam
- In the company of His two friends, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya, He sometimes danced, sometimes sang and sometimes became unconscious in ecstatic love. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed His days and nights in this way
- In the company of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu once passed half the night talking about the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would taste various transcendental relationships of pure love in the company of Jagadananda Pandita
- Indeed, if you follow these regulative principles, we will again meet here, or, rather, you will never lose My company
- Sanatana Gosvami observed the Dola-yatra ceremony with Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. In this way, his pleasure increased in the company of the Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu happily returned to Jagannatha Puri in the company of His servant, Balabhadra Bhattacarya. As previously, the Lord performed many pleasing pastimes with the forest animals
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the fully independent Personality of Godhead and makes everyone dance as He likes. Leaving His company, therefore, all the devotees returned to their homes in different parts of the country
- Sri Ramananda Raya is coming within five to seven days. As soon as he arrives, My desires will be fulfilled. I take great pleasure in his company
- Svarupa said, "My dear Lord, please excuse my offense. I gave up Your company to go elsewhere, and that was my great mistake"
- That brahmana became a great devotee of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and for four continuous months he did not give up the Lord's company
- The Lord ate lunch in the company of all the devotees, and after washing His hands and mouth He gave an order to Govinda
- This Caitanya Mahaprabhu is an illiterate sannyasi and therefore does not know His real function. Guided only by His sentiments, He wanders about in the company of other sentimentalists
- This was His situation day and night. Unable to find peace of mind, He passed His nights with great difficulty in the company of Svarupa Damodara and Ramananda Raya
- Thus absorbed in transcendental pain, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lamented day after day in the company of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya
- Thus Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami traveled alone, but when they all arrived at Kataka, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called him, and he went into the Lord's company