Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Clothes"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The Lord mopped the rooms with His own clothes, and He polished the throne with them also
- The other brahmana can carry Your cloth and waterpot, and Balabhadra Bhattacarya will collect alms and cook for You
- They hastily sprinkled water over the Lord's body. Then they took up His outer cloth and began to fan Him with it
- They were of the same complexion, and both had gigantic bodies. Both wore saffron cloth, and both were very grave
- Thus Nityananda Prabhu delivered the old cloth into the care of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya sent it to the King
- When the brahmanas complained to His father that He (Nimai Pandita) was splashing them with water instead of attending school, the Lord suddenly appeared before His father as though just coming from school with all His school clothes and books
- When the King received the old cloth, he began to worship it exactly as he would worship the Lord personally