Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Certainty"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Advaita Acarya thus requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to eat and give up juggling words. The Lord replied, "I certainly cannot eat so much food"
- Again He addressed Svarupa Damodara and Raya Ramananda, speaking despondently, "Alas! My friends, you can now know the certainty within My heart, and after knowing My heart you should judge whether I am correct or not. You can speak of this properly"
- Certainly I have not studied the art of literary embellishments. But I have heard about it from higher circles, and thus I can review this verse and find in it many faults and many good qualities
- Certainly Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is in all respects the incarnation of Lord Krsna. Now He has come to Mathura to deliver everyone
- I decided that Sanatana had spoken very well. I was certainly being followed by a large crowd, and when people would see so many men, they would surely rebuke Me, saying, 'Here is another imposter'
- If I had hated Sanatana Gosvami and had not embraced him, I would certainly have been chastised for offenses to Krsna