Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Breathing"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Filled with ecstatic love, the Lord fell to the ground unconscious. He foamed about the mouth, and His breathing stopped
- Sanatana Gosvami said, "My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda. All the Vedic literatures are vibrated through Your breathing"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was lying unconscious, and His body had become elongated to five or six cubits. There was no breath from His nostrils
- The entire body of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to totter due to the onslaught of various ecstatic symptoms. As a result, He immediately fell to the ground, and His breathing almost stopped
- The Lord fell to the ground unconscious, not even breathing. Then suddenly He stood up, making a loud sound