Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Bodily Transformations
Pages in category "Caitanya's Bodily Transformations"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- All eight kinds of transcendental transformations were visible in the Lord's body. All the devotees were struck with wonder to see such a sight
- All the people were astonished to see the Lord's jubilation and humility and to hear Him talk in ecstasy. Indeed, all the residents of Benares (Kasi) saw the bodily transformations and were astonished
- As I have previously indicated, I am describing the mad speeches and bodily transformations of the Lord only in brief
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Sri Ranga Puri, He immediately offered him obeisances in ecstatic love, falling flat on the ground. The symptoms of transcendental transformation were visible - namely, tears, jubilation, trembling and perspiration
- At that time, all eight kinds of spiritual transformations became manifest in Lord Caitanya's body. The thirty-three symptoms of vyabhicari-bhava, beginning with lamentation and jubilation, became prominent as well
- Ecstatic spiritual transformations began to take place in the Lord's body. His body trembled, and His voice faltered
- Even Anantadeva, who possesses thousands of mouths, cannot fully describe the ecstatic transformations that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu experienced in a single day
- Everyone present was astonished to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's dancing and His bodily transformations. Whoever came did not want to return home
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu always felt waves of separation from Krsna, externally and internally. His mind and body were agitated by various spiritual transformations
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was greatly happy to find a chapter of that scripture, and symptoms of ecstatic transformation - trembling, tears, perspiration, trance and jubilation - were manifest in His body
- Svarupa Damodara said, "The Lord's body becomes transformed in His love for God. Sometimes the joints of His bones separate, and His body becomes very much elongated"
- The extraordinary transformations of the body due to transcendental feelings would never have been possible for anyone but the Lord, in whose body all transformations were manifest
- The transformations undergone by the Lord when He manifested severe unhappiness due to separation from Krsna cannot be described
- There were different transformations of the body of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu: being stunned, trembling, perspiring, fading away of color, weeping, and choking of the voice. In this way His whole body was pervaded by transcendental joy
- Thus I have described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's ecstatic transformation of becoming like a tortoise. In that ecstasy, He talked and acted like a madman
- Thus I have described the uncommon transformations of the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. When people hear about this, they are very much astonished
- To explain fully all those verses and all the transformations that took place in the Lord's body would require a very large volume
- What can a poor creature like me describe of those transformations? I can give only a hint of them, as if showing the moon through the branches of a tree
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and jumped high, eight wonderful transformations indicative of divine ecstasy were seen in His body. All these symptoms were visible simultaneously
- When My mind lost the association of Krsna and could no longer see Him, he became depressed and took up mystic yoga. In the void of separation from Krsna, he experienced ten transcendental transformations
- While kirtana was going on, there was a transformation of ecstatic love and much tears, jubilation, trembling, perspiration and deep resounding in the body of Caitanya. Upon seeing this transformation, all the people present became very much astonished