Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Bestowing"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.
- After bestowing His mercy upon them in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left. All those Pathana Muslims then became mendicants
- After bestowing mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord started for southern India. When He came to Kurma-ksetra, He delivered a person named Vasudeva
- After fully instructing Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent him to Mathura with empowered devotional service. In Benares He also bestowed His mercy upon the Mayavadi sannyasis. He then returned to Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri)
- After Ramananda Raya's arrival, Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon Kasi Misra and met Pradyumna Misra and other devotees. At that time three personalities - Paramananda Puri, Govinda and Kasisvara - came to see Lord Caitanya at Jagannatha Puri
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again bestowed His mercy upon Raghunatha dasa by giving him a stone from Govardhana Hill and a garland of small conchshells
- After the Dola-yatra festival ended, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade farewell to Rupa Gosvami also. The Lord empowered him and bestowed upon him all kinds of mercy
- After this incident, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya by showing him His original form as the Lord
- Alas, has Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made His advent deciding that He will deliver all others with the exception of me? He bestows His merciful glance upon many lower-class men who are usually not even to be seen
- Although I am acting as a gardener, I also want to be the tree, for thus I can bestow benefit upon all
- Although I am the lowest of men and have no knowledge, the inspiration to write transcendental literatures about devotional service has been mercifully bestowed upon me
- Although I am the lowest of men and have no knowledge, the Lord has mercifully bestowed upon me the inspiration to write transcendental literature about devotional service
- Although the King had been refused an interview, he was indirectly bestowed causeless mercy. Who can understand the internal potency of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Although the Lord was transcendentally situated in His transcendental eternal form, at Prayaga He told Rupa Gosvami about transcendental ecstatic love of Krsna. The Lord then embraced him very fondly and bestowed all His mercy upon him
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya replied, "My dear Lord, You are Krsna Himself, and therefore You are merciful. I am a fallen living entity, but You have bestowed a great favor upon me"
- Because of the mercy bestowed upon him by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Raghunatha dasa, although situated in such material happiness, does not like it at all
- Being pleased with Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His causeless mercy upon him. By the Lord's mercy, Sanatana Gosvami received the spiritual strength to inquire from Him
- Finally Ramananda Raya pacified the King and made him sit down. The Lord bestowed mercy upon him through His body, mind and words
- Finally Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "My dear King, do not worry. Because of your firm determination, I am sure that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy will definitely be bestowed upon you"
- I can see that You have bestowed special mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. Therefore You have touched me, although I am untouchable. This is due only to his love for You
- I have thus explained the mercy bestowed on Sanatana Gosvami by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If one hears this description, all moroseness in the heart will diminish
- I thereupon also bestowed upon him My transcendental potency. Now you also should give him instructions. In particular, instruct him in transcendental mellows
- If the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not bestowed upon a person - regardless of how learned a scholar that person may be and regardless of his seeing or listening - he cannot accept Lord Caitanya as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If You want to make a lame man like me dance, kindly bestow Your transcendental blessings by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- In that garden, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon King Prataparudra. Afterwards, when the Bengali devotees were about to return home, the Lord gave separate orders to almost every one of them
- In this way Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed His pastimes. Coming to the western part of India, He bestowed good fortune upon the yavanas and mlecchas
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, and He invisibly bestowed great mercy upon Kalidasa
- Indeed, when all the devotees had requested the Lord to bestow His mercy upon Gopinatha Pattanayaka, the Lord had replied that He could do nothing
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is always pleased to accept anything given with faith and love by His devotees and is always ready to bestow mercy upon them
- Lord Caitanya is the ideal teacher of life's prime necessities. He is the most munificent bestower of love of Krsna. He is the complete reservoir of all mercies and good fortune
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestows His causeless mercy upon His devotees in three features: His own direct appearance (saksat), His prowess within someone He empowers (avesa), and His manifestation (avirbhava)
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has fully bestowed His mercy on him. Who can keep home such a madman of Caitanyacandra
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired, "My dear Haridasa, what is the news?" Haridasa Thakura replied, "My Lord, whatever mercy You can bestow upon me"
- May the SPG in the form of Lord Sri Caitanya bestow His causeless mercy upon us. His smiling glance at once drives away all the bereavements of the world, and His very words enliven the auspicious creepers of devotion by expanding their leaves
- Much mercy was thus bestowed upon Sri Rupa Gosvami, and I have briefly described all those topics
- My dear Lord, by getting me, You have obtained the right person upon whom to bestow Your causeless mercy
- My dear Lord, the family upon which You bestow even a little mercy is always fortunate, for such mercy makes all miseries disappear
- My dear Lord, You have cured the blindness of my false pride by smearing my eyes with the ointment of Your mercy. You have bestowed so much mercy upon me that my ignorance is now gone
- Raghunatha dasa offered prayers at the lotus feet of all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami. Seeing the special mercy Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had bestowed upon Raghunatha dasa, they embraced him also
- Resplendent with the radiance of molten gold, He has descended in the Age of Kali by His causeless mercy to bestow what no incarnation has ever offered before: the most elevated mellow of devotional service, the mellow of conjugal love
- Resplendent with the radiance of molten gold, Sri Caitanya has appeared in the Age of Kali by His causeless mercy to bestow what no incarnation has ever offered before: the most sublime and radiant mellow of devotional service, the mellow of conjugal love
- Rupa Gosvami said, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya, who is more magnanimous than any other avatara, even Krsna Himself, because He is bestowing freely what no one else has ever given - pure love of Krsna"
- Saying this, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed various benedictions upon Rupa Gosvami, and taking the verse, He later showed it to Svarupa Gosvami
- Seeing Srikanta Sena, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed causeless mercy upon him. Srikanta Sena stayed near Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for about two months at Jagannatha Puri
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu (Gaurahari) bestows ecstatic love for Krsna upon anyone who hears all these topics with faith and love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Rupa Gosvami met Me at Prayaga. Knowing him to be a suitable person, I naturally bestowed My mercy upon him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then bestowed His causeless mercy upon all the people there, and everyone became ecstatic with love of God. Finally they all returned to their homes
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then bestowed upon Krsnadasa His causeless mercy by embracing him. Krsnadasa became mad with ecstatic love and began to dance and to chant the holy name of Hari
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy was aroused because of the King's previous service. Therefore, without even asking who he was, the Lord immediately bestowed His mercy upon him
- Svarupa Damodara said, "As soon as I saw the unique composition of this verse, I could immediately understand that You had bestowed upon him Your special mercy"
- That day, Lord Caitanya remained there and accepted prasadam at his house. After bestowing mercy upon him in this way, the Lord proceeded ahead
- The characteristics of Rupa Gosvami have thus been described in various places by the poet Kavi-karnapura. An account has also been given of how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His causeless mercy upon Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Sanatana Gosvami
- The Lord asked, 'How could Rupa Gosvami have understood My heart?'. Svarupa Damodara replied, I can understand that You have already bestowed Your causeless mercy upon him
- The Lord said, "I was so pleased with Rupa Gosvami that I embraced him and bestowed upon him all necessary potencies for preaching the bhakti cult"
- The Maharashtrian brahmana came, and the Lord met him. Out of affection, the Lord bestowed His mercy upon him
- The next morning the poet came to Lord Caitanya and surrendered unto His lotus feet. The Lord bestowed His mercy upon him and cut off all his bondage to material attachment
- The Third Chapter also tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered everyone by bestowing upon the universe the holy name of the Lord, and it describes how Haridasa Thakura established the glories of the holy name by his practical example
- Thereafter the Lord charitably bestowed His benediction upon all His devotees. He gave the remnants of His food to Narayani, showing her special respect
- They said, "Had You not previously bestowed Your mercy on him, it would not have been possible for him to express Your internal feelings"