Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Being Alone
Pages in category "Caitanya's Being Alone"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After His sannyasa rod was broken by Nityananda Prabhu, Caitanya Mahaprabhu apparently became very angry and left His company to travel alone to the Jagannatha temple
- As a beggar sannyasi, a mendicant, I wish to live alone in a solitary place, but these people come to tell Me about their unhappiness and disturb Me
- As Vasudeva Datta sang a different song beneath each and every tree, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced there alone in great ecstasy
- I firmly believe in these words of My spiritual master, and therefore I always chant the holy name of the Lord, alone and in the association of devotees
- I have therefore resolved to go alone or, at the utmost, with one servant. In this way, My journey to Vrndavana will be beautiful
- It would certainly be a very laborious task to pick the fruits and distribute them alone, and still I suspect that some would receive them and others would not
- Sometimes You will come alone to my place, and sometimes You will be accompanied by Svarupa Damodara
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall leave early in the morning and go incognito, taking the road through the forest. I shall go alone - I shall not take anyone with Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "If you want to see Me, you may come later, but for the time being I shall go alone through the Jharikhanda forest"
- The Bhattacarya replied, "Do not go alone to see the Deity at the Jagannatha temple. It is better that You go with me or my men"
- They would mix these preparations with the remnants of food from Lord Jagannatha. When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the invitations, He went sometimes alone and sometimes with His associates
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu was traveling alone, wherever He goes, He was invited. That system is still there. A sannyasi is never hungry. So many people will provide him
- When everything was ready, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came there alone after finishing His midday duties. He knew the heart of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya