Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Behavior"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A brahmana who saw the wonderful behavior of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to Prakasananda Sarasvati and described the Lord's characteristics
- All the girls became very angry at the Lord for this behavior. "Dear Nimai," they told Him, "You are just like our brother in our village relationship
- Apart from being a divine incarnation, the Lord (Caitanya) was an ideal character as a human being. His behavior with other persons was also above suspicion. In His dealing as acarya, He was harder than the thunderbolt and softer than the rose
- Because of His full independence, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes behaved like a common man and sometimes manifested His godly opulence
- Brahmananda Bharati said, "You instruct the general populace by Your behavior. I will not do anything against Your wishes; otherwise You will not offer me respects but will neglect me. I am afraid of this"
- He (Caitanya) strongly protested against being called God, although undoubtedly He was God Himself. The Lord behaves so to warn us against unscrupulous men who take pleasure in being addressed as God
- He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow. That is, one should broadcast the cult of devotional service
- Hearing his (Ramacandra Puri's) criticisms, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reduced His eating, but after Ramacandra Puri left Jagannatha Puri, the Lord resumed His usual behavior
- I have simply described the chastisement of Gopinatha Pattanayaka and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's indifference. But the deep meaning of this behavior is very difficult to understand
- In the ecstasy of love of Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus behaved like a madman, talking insanely all day and night
- It is as if the sun, after rising, wanted to hide itself. We cannot understand such characteristics in Your behavior
- Lord Caitanya respected Advaita Acarya as His spiritual master, but Advaita Acarya Prabhu was greatly aggrieved by such behavior
- Lord Caitanya was born in a high brahmana family and was situated in the highest perfectional stage of sannyasa, He nonetheless showed by His behavior that even an elevated person would not hesitate to take lessons from Ramananda Raya
- Lord Caitanya's behavior is very significant. It shows that a Vaisnava may be very tolerant and meek, foregoing everything for his personal honor, but when it is a question of the honor of Krsna or His devotee, he will not tolerate any insult
- My dear Lord, by Your causeless mercy You have appeared before me to grant me liberation. Now You are playing in a duplicitous way. What is the reason for this behavior
- My dear Sir, according to Your behavior and bodily features, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is impossible for ordinary living beings to possess such transcendental qualities
- Seeing the extraordinary mercy the Lord granted to the family of Bhavananda Raya, everyone was struck with wonder. They could not understand the behavior of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sivananda said to Nrsimhananda, "Why are you expressing dismay?" Nrsimhananda replied, "Just see the behavior of your Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu actually descended to give happiness to the devotees. Thus He behaved in whatever way fit the time and circumstances
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu behaved exactly like the Supreme Personality of Godhead, beyond the restriction of anyone's intelligence. He did whatever He liked, but all His activities were very beautiful
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is well known as Patita-pavana, the savior of all fallen souls, and He proved this in His behavior toward His personal servant, Krsnadasa, whom He saved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally traveled to different regions of India to spread the bhakti cult throughout the country. He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to teach every devotee by His personal behavior. Everyone who spreads the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepts a similar responsibility
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mode of preaching has already been explained, and I shall not repeat the explanation. In whichever village the Lord entered, His behavior was the same
- That brahmana was expert in talking harshly and cursing others. Thus he broke his sacred thread and declared, "I shall now curse You, for Your behavior has greatly aggrieved me"
- The Lord defeated all kinds of scholars in discourses about all the scriptures, yet because of His gentle behavior, none of them were unhappy
- The pastimes of Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu are inconceivable and wonderful. His ecstasy is wonderful, His qualities are wonderful, and His behavior is wonderful
- Thus I have described the Lord's behavior elaborately in the case of Kurma. In this way, you will know Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's dealings throughout South India