Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Begging"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I am begging prasadam for a festival honoring the passing away of Haridasa Thakura, the Lord said. "Please give Me alms"
- I now beg all of you for one bit of charity. Please give Me permission to leave for a tour of South India
- In their two houses Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu begged food on the Ekadasi day and personally ate it
- In Vrndavana, he goes from door to door begging alms with all his disciples. He begs from both the moving and the inert inhabitants - the citizens, the trees and the creepers. In this way he lives on fruits, roots and leaves
- Taking permission from His mother, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then started for Jagannatha Puri. When the devotees followed Him, He humbly begged them to remain and bade them all farewell
- The Lord said, "I wish to beg you for one favor in charity. You must pledge that this sankirtana movement will not be checked, at least in the district of Nadia"
- The next day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu begged Ramananda Raya to give Him permission to leave, and at the time of farewell the Lord gave him the following orders
- The sixteenth branch, Suklambara Brahmacari, was very fortunate because Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu jokingly or seriously begged food from him or sometimes snatched it from him forcibly and ate it
- When these three people (Kasi Misra, the superintendent of the temple, and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya) came before the Lord (Caitanya), He begged them for permission to wash the temple known as Gundica
- When these three people came before the Lord, He begged them for permission to wash the temple known as Gundica