Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Agitating"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- I therefore said, 'Fie upon Me!' and being very much agitated, I returned to the banks of the Ganges
- I wanted to agitate you, the Lord said, "but you did not become agitated. Indeed, you could not say anything in anger. Instead, you tolerated everything"
- In My agitation, a day never ends, for every moment seems like a millennium. Pouring incessant tears, My eyes are like clouds in the rainy season
- In this way, the Lord's restlessness was awakened by ecstatic feelings, and His mind became agitated. No one could understand what course such ecstasy would take
- When Gopinatha Pattanayaka's servant went to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and informed the Lord of his plight, the Lord was somewhat agitated and dissatisfied
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw His mother's great eagerness, He became a little agitated. He therefore assembled all the devotees present and spoke to them
- While Sri Caitanya lamented in this way, agitation and ecstasy awoke in His mind, and He became very restless. Many transcendental ecstasies combined in Him, including anxiety, lamentation, attention, eagerness, fear, determination and remembrance
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was talking like this, His mind changed. His anger subsided, but His mental agitation increased