Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Affection"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After hearing this explanation, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied with affectionate anger. "Gopinatha Pattanayaka does not want to pay the King the money that is due," the Lord said. "How then is the King at fault in punishing him"
- After seeing Sankara, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Damodara, "My affection for you is on the platform of awe and reverence"
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu pacified Amogha by touching his body and saying, "You are the object of My affection because you are the son-in-law of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya"
- As soon as Sanatana Gosvami arrived in front of Lord Caitanya, the Lord, seeing him, became merciful to him. The Lord, who has the complexion of a golden campaka flower, opened His arms and embraced him while expressing great affection
- Haridasa Thakura said, "My dear Sir, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and are most merciful toward us. No one can understand what is within Your deeply affectionate heart"
- He is peaceful, self-controlled and fully devoted to the transcendental service of Lord Sri Krsna. He is affectionate toward His devotees, He is gentle, and He is equally disposed toward all living beings
- Hearing the name of Mukundara Mata, Lord Caitanya hesitated, but because of affection for Paramesvara, He did not say anything
- The Eleventh Chapter describes the disappearance of Haridasa Thakura and how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, showed His affection for His devotees
- The King is very much attached to You, and You are feeling affection and love toward him. Thus I can understand that by virtue of the King's affection for You, You will touch him
- The Lord addressed Srivasa and his brothers with great love and affection, saying, "I am so obliged that I am purchased by you four brothers"
- Thus I have described both the transcendental glories of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's affection for His devotees and the highest limit of ecstatic love of God
- When he offered his obeisances to the Lord, he said, "I am the same Paramesvara." Upon seeing him, the Lord asked him questions with great affection
- When Sanatana Gosvami returned from Vrndavana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu affectionately saved him from his determination to commit suicide. Then, after testing him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu purified his body
- With great affection, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "If you are angry with Me when you go to Mathura, you will merely become a beggar and criticize Me"