Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Advice"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- After thus advising him how to worship, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally offered Raghunatha dasa the govardhana-sila with His transcendental hand. As advised by the Lord, Raghunatha dasa worshiped the sila in great transcendental jubilation
- As Lord Caitanya advised in His Siksastaka, one has to execute devotional service by humbly chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, thinking oneself lower than the straw in the street and not expecting honor for himself but offering all kinds of honor to others
- At whosever house Sri Caitanya accepted His alms by taking prasadam, He would convert the dwellers to His sankirtana movement and advise them just as He advised the brahmana named Kurma
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised Raghunatha dasa Gosvami not to eat very palatable dishes, wear very nice garments or talk on mundane subjects
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu advises everyone, especially every Indian, to become a guru under His order
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu advises that we not worry about the Vedic system of varnasrama-dharma
- I cannot understand the inconceivable pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, for although Tapana Misra wanted to live with Him in Navadvipa, the Lord advised him to go to Varanasi
- If he is not, he should not be accepted. However, Lord Caitanya's causeless mercy is such that He advised all bona fide spiritual masters to speak about Krsna consciousness everywhere
- If one wants to be recognized as a devotee by Krsna, he should take to preaching work, following the advice of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu directly initiated the saintly Muslim by advising him to chant the holy name of Krsna. The Muslim's name was changed to Ramadasa. Another Pathana Muslim present there was named Vijuli Khan
- It is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s mercy that He advises everyone-even candalas, mlecchas and yavanas-to chant the holy name of the Lord
- Lord Caitanya advised Rupa Gosvami on the bank of the Ganges at Prayaga, that only the most fortunate souls can obtain the seed of devotional service, by the mercy of the Personality of Godhead and His bona fide representative
- Lord Caitanya advised that one be very careful not to offend Vaisnavas
- Lord Caitanya advises that one receive transcendental knowledge from anyone - whether a brahmana or a sudra, a householder or a sannyasi - provided that person is factually conversant with the science of Krsna
- Lord Caitanya has advised His followers that their business is to propagate krsna-katha
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised Prakasananda Sarasvati, "Study Srimad-Bhagavatam very scrutinizingly. Then you will understand the actual meaning of the Brahma-sutra"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised Sanatana Gosvami to proceed toward Vrndavana, and He informed him that his two brothers had already gone there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised, "Immediately go to Lord Jagannatha's temple to see the Lord. Then go home and meet your family members"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also advised Vasudeva to preach about Krsna and thus liberate living entities. As a result, Krsna would very soon accept him as His devotee
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further advised Subuddhi Raya, "Begin chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, and when your chanting is almost pure, all your sinful reactions will go away. After you chant perfectly, you will get shelter at the lotus feet of Krsna"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further advised the brahmana Kurma, "If you follow this instruction, your materialistic life at home will not obstruct your spiritual advancement"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally renovated Vrndavana-dhama and advised His chief disciples, Rupa and Sanatana, to develop it and open it to attract the spiritual vision of the general populace
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then finally advised, "One who is chanting the Hare Krsna mantra is understood to be a Vaisnava; therefore you should offer all respects to him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult is based upon the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. Lord Caitanya first advised Tapana Misra to fix his mind on this chanting. We, the members of the KC movement, must strictly follow this advice of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Taking the advice of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and our spiritual master, one can go to any part of the world and instruct people to become devotees by following the regulative principles, worshiping the tulasi plant and continuously chanting Hare Krsna
- The Lord advised him, "Go to Vrndavana and chant the Hare Krsna mantra constantly"
- The Lord specifically advised Nityananda Prabhu, "You should not come here again and again. You will have My association in Bengal"
- There will be so many impediments in pushing on our movement, therefore Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has already advised us to be tolerant more than the tree and humbler than the blade of grass and give all respects to Karmis without expecting any respect
- To protect the brahmana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised him to chant the Hare Krsna mantra incessantly. By doing so, he would never become unnecessarily proud
- To wash away all dirty things accumulated within the heart, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised everyone to chant the Hare Krsna mantra. The first result will be that the heart is cleansed (ceto-darpana-marjanam)
- We shall always do everything in cooperative spirit and avoid any fighting amongst us, that is Vaisnava attitude because Lord Caitanya has advised us to always offer all respects to others, especially to the devotees of the Lord
- Whenever He accepted food from a person, He would give him the same advice He gave the brahmana named Kurma. He adopted this process until He returned to Jagannatha Puri from His South Indian tour