Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Accepting Prasadam (20 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Acceptance"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total.
- A brahmacari is supposed to serve the spiritual master; therefore Mahaprabhu did not negate that relationship of servitude to His spiritual master. Accepting such a position is favorable for the relationship between the disciple and the spiritual master
- Accepting Advaita Acarya's challenge, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took a big rod and began to wheel it around and around. Again and again He threw the rod into the sky and caught it when it fell
- Accepting the request of Lord Nityananda Prabhu, Lord Caitanya took all His devotees and went to the house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- Accepting the sandalwood pulp and garland, the Lord sat down and said, "Now, in front of Me, you must eat"
- Accepting their invitation, the Lord asked them to bring all the prasadam there so that He could eat it with His devotees
- Accepting Vasudeva Datta as a great devotee, the Lord said, "Such a statement is not at all astonishing because you are the incarnation of Prahlada Maharaja. It appears that Lord Krsna has bestowed complete mercy upon you. There is no doubt about it"
- Advaita Acarya then requested the Lord to simply accept the prasadam without pretense. If He could not eat it all, the balance could be left on the plate
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana and engage Himself wholly and solely in the service of Mukunda in a solitary place
- After hearing this, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya rendered his judgment, saying, "Brahmananda Bharati, I see that you are victorious." Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately said, "I accept whatever Brahmananda Bharati has said. It is quite all right with Me"
- After his departure, everything was happy once again. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted invitations as usual and led congregational chanting and dancing. Everyone else also accepted prasadam without hindrances
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted that brahmana as His devotee. The next morning, rising very early, the Lord started for Mathura
- After sporting in the water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to the garden and accepted prasadam with the devotees
- After three days, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to the house of Advaita Acarya at Santipura and accepted alms there. This was His first acceptance of alms. At night He performed congregational chanting there
- Any day you desire to feed Me, I certainly come and accept what you offer
- As a matter of principle, Lord Caitanya regularly accepted His food at the house of Tapana Misra. He never mixed with other sannyasis, nor did He accept invitations from them
- At Brahma-kunda, the Bhattacarya cooked food, and the Lord, after taking His bath at Brahma-kunda, accepted His lunch
- At my request Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepts the invitations because He knows that a foolish person like me would be unhappy if He did not accept them
- At whosever house Sri Caitanya accepted His alms by taking prasadam, He would convert the dwellers to His sankirtana movement and advise them just as He advised the brahmana named Kurma
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya used to cook all kinds of vegetables gathered from the forest, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to accept these preparations
- Because Haridasa Thakur was always chanting the holy name of the Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted him as namacarya, the authority in chanting the holy name
- Because of Raghunatha dasa's eagerness, I accepted his invitation for many days. It is very good that Raghunatha dasa, knowing this, has now automatically given up this practice
- Being worshiped by Laksmi, the Lord began to smile. He recited a verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam and thus accepted the emotion she expressed
- Both Kasisvara and Govinda were Godbrothers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and thus the Lord duly honored them as soon as they arrived. But because Isvara Puri had ordered them to give Caitanya Mahaprabhu personal service, the Lord accepted their service
- Even on a day when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was invited to dine by others, if Gadadhara Pandita, Bhagavan Acarya or Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya invited Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had no independence. He would accept their invitations as they desired
- Every month Gadadhara Pandita and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya had fixed dates on which Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would accept their invitations
- For this reason Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the supreme teacher, accepts the form of a devotee and accepts Lord Nityananda as His elder brother
- Four devotees then humbly insisted that they go with the Lord, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, being the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead, did not accept their request
- From today on it will be a rule that I shall accept only one-fourth of a pot of Lord Jagannatha's prasadam and five gandas' worth of vegetables
- Have I taken sannyasa for such happiness? Accepting this oil would bring My ruination, and all of you would laugh
- He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) is simply stressing the importance of accepting the disciplic succession. The knowledge taught in that disciplic succession actually comes from the Lord Himself, and if the knowledge descends unbroken, it is perfect
- He accepted my invitation with His other devotees, and He was kind to me. Why has He now changed so much here at Jagannatha Puri
- He is Krsna, yet He has accepted the mood of the gopis. How is it so? It is the inconceivable character of the Lord, which is very difficult to understand
- Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted their proposal by smiling mildly. Thus those two persons continued to accompany Him
- I accept Srila Rupa Gosvami as quite fit to understand the confidential mellows of devotional service, and I recommend that you explain devotional service to him further
- I am a young sannyasi, and I actually have no knowledge of what is good and what is bad. Therefore I am taking shelter of you and accepting you as My spiritual master
- I am unseeable and untouchable, but You have accepted me as Your servant. This means that You have delivered me from a hellish condition and raised me to the Vaikuntha platform
- If You will please accept just one request, we shall be very, very happy
- In His later pastimes He accepts the sannyasa order, and He is equipoised and peaceful. He is the highest abode of peace and devotion, for He silences the impersonalist nondevotees
- In the Absolute world the fool is also the master and the master is also a fool in reciprocal exchange of dealings. Lord Caitanya also accepted Himself a great fool before His spiritual master and all of us must follow the transcendental process
- In the Fifteenth Chapter I have described how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu highly praised the qualities of His devotees and accepted lunch at the house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. At that time, He delivered Amogha
- In the past, your son has had bodies of three different colors, according to the age. These colors were white, red and yellow. In this age (Dvapara-yuga) He has accepted a blackish body
- In this way, by and by, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reduced the duration to five days. Thus for five days He regularly accepted the Bhattacarya's invitation to lunch
- In this way, Svarupa Damodara made some bedding and a pillow, and after much endeavor by the devotees, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted them
- In whatever village Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed to accept alms, many people came to see Him
- In Your absence all these people have been exactly like thirsty cataka birds crying in disappointment. Kindly accept them
- It also demonstrates the glories of holy places and shows how the Lord accepts His faithful devotee. Thus the Lord fulfilled five or seven purposes by performing one pastime
- It gave up My body and home because of lamentation and accepted the religious principles of a kapalika-yogi. Then My mind went to Vrndavana with its disciples, My senses
- It is my misfortune that You have not accepted me as one of Your intimate relations. But You are the completely independent Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is the grace of Lord Caitanya that He accepted these two exalted personalities as His disciples and raised them to the position of gosvamis, the highest position of brahminical culture
- It is Your natural characteristic to accept defeat at the hands of Your devotee. There is also another glory of Yours, which I ask You to hear attentively
- It was known to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu that He would remain there only five or seven days. He would not accept any invitation that involved Mayavadi sannyasis
- Jagadananda Pandita (as an incarnation of Satyabhama) always wanted to see to the comfort of Lord Caitanya, but since the Lord was a sannyasi He did not accept the luxuries that Jagadananda Pandita offered
- Jagai-Madhai was accepted by Lord Caitanya only on the promise that they would not commit any more any sinful activities
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is always pleased to accept anything given with faith and love by His devotees and is always ready to bestow mercy upon them
- Lord Advaita Acarya is directly the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although Lord Caitanya accepts Him as His preceptor, Advaita Acarya is a servant of the Lord
- Lord Caitanya accepted Haridasa Thakura as His disciple, although Haridasa happened to be born of a Muhammadan family, and Lord Caitanya later on made him the acarya of the chanting of the holy name of the Lord
- Lord Caitanya accepted Jagai and Madhai on condition they would not commit further sinful activities. So all our students should be careful in the matter of violating the four principles and at the same time must carry on the chanting process rigidly
- Lord Caitanya accepted many devotees from communities other than the varnasramites
- Lord Caitanya accepted some water from the waterpot of Murari Gupta, and thus He was cured. The natural remedy for indigestion is to drink a little water, and since Murari Gupta was a physician, he gave the Lord some drinking water and cured Him
- Lord Caitanya accepts all kinds of sinful persons on the one condition that they promise not to indulge in sinful habits after being spiritually initiated by the bona fide spiritual master
- Lord Caitanya has accepted the role of Radharani, and we should support that position, as Svarupa Damodara did in the Gambhira
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the mood of the gopis, who accept Vrajendranandana, Sri Krsna, as their lover
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is there for everyone. He can accept everyone. One who is sinful, that is not disqualification. Because in this age, Kali-yuga, more or less, everyone is sinful
- Lord Caitanya smiled and accepted the invitation of the brahmana. He made this gesture to show His mercy to the Mayavadi sannyasis
- Lord Caitanya wanted to accept all kinds of agnostics, atheists, skeptics and unfaithfuls and swallow them in the flood of love of God. Therefore He accepted the renounced order of life to attract all these forces
- Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya's request that He meet Ramananda Raya. Bidding Sarvabhauma farewell, the Lord embraced him
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the invitation, knowing the brahmana to be a devotee, and slightly smiling, He spoke as follows to Ramananda Raya
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I do not accept many different meanings for the holy name of Krsna. I know only that Lord Krsna is Syamasundara and Yasodanandana. That's all I know"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority, and as such no sane man can ignore the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Sri Rama and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all incarnations of Godhead, accepted formal spiritual masters, although by Their transcendental nature They were cognizant of all knowledge
- Mother Saci cooked with great pleasure, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, along with the devotees, accepted the prasadam with great pleasure
- My dear Lord, I have invited all the sannyasis of Benares to my home. My desires will be fulfilled if You also accept my invitation
- My dear Lord, I know that You never mix with other sannyasis, but please be merciful unto me and accept my invitation
- My dear Sir, since You, a great personality, have accepted Sanatana Gosvami, he is greatly fortunate; no one can be as fortunate as he
- My dear Sir, You have delivered me from a very unhappy condition. I request that You take Your lunch at my place. Please accept this invitation
- My Lord, we are all fallen, but You have accepted us due to Your attribute of being merciful to the fallen. This is well known all over the world
- My Lord, without hatred for my family You have accepted me as Your servant. Only by Your mercy is there good fortune in my family
- One may ask that if Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna Himself, then why did He need a spiritual master? Of course, He did not need a spiritual master, but because He was playing the role of acarya (one who teaches by example), He accepted a spiritual master
- One must certainly know that although Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, because He accepted the ecstasy of a devotee one should not misunderstand His pastimes and place Him in exactly the same position as Krsna
- Raghunatha dasa asked permission from the Lord to leave his material connections and accompany Him. The Lord refused to accept this proposal and instructed Raghunatha dasa that it is useless to leave worldly connections out of sentimentality
- Ramananda Raya replied after hearing the last statement of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu: prema-bhakti - sarva-sadhya-sara. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu actually accepted this verse (jnane prayasam) as the basic principle of perfection
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "Please accept my invitation for lunch for one month." The Lord replied, "That is not possible, because it is against the religious principles of a sannyasi"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "This place is just befitting You. Please accept it. It is the hope of Kasi Misra that You do"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then caught hold of the Lord's lotus feet and submissively begged, "Please accept lunch for at least ten days"
- Sarvabhauma then said, "Please accept the invitation for twenty days." But Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "It is not a religious principle of the renounced order"
- Saying this, Nityananda Prabhu took Caitanya Mahaprabhu near the Ganges, and the Lord, in His ecstasy, accepted the river Ganges as the river Yamuna
- Seeing the face of Advaita Acarya, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled. Understanding that the Lord had accepted the proposal, Advaita Acarya started to dance
- Similarly, whenever Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw a river, He immediately accepted it as the river Yamuna. Thus while in the forest He was filled with great ecstatic love, and He danced and fell down crying
- Since all the Vaisnavas had returned to Bengal, there was a good chance that the Lord would accept an invitation
- Since not everyone got an opportunity to offer invitations to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally, those who did not requested the Sanodiya brahmana to ask the Lord to accept their invitations
- Since Sri Caitanya, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He extracts the purpose from everything. He accepted Damayanti's affection for Him, and therefore He derived great pleasure even from the dried bitter leaves of sukuta and from kasandi
- Since they could not get one day each, two or three devotees combined to extend an invitation. These are the pastimes of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's acceptance of invitations
- Sir, I am most fallen, yet You have brought me with You. Showing great mercy, You have accepted food prepared by me
- Sivananda Sena had bought very costly remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food. He brought it in and offered it to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who sat down to accept the prasadam with His associates
- Some days passed, and when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, finally pleased with Vallabha Bhatta, accepted his invitation, the Lord sent Svarupa Damodara, Jagadananda Pandita and Govinda to call for Gadadhara Pandita
- Some of the prominent devotees like Advaita Acarya used to invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to take His meals at their homes. The Lord accepted such invitations accompanied by His devotees
- Sri Acarya Purandara, the ninth branch, was a constant associate of Lord Caitanya's. The Lord accepted him as His father
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Bhavananda Raya's offer, saying, "I accept without hesitation because you are not an outsider. Birth after birth you have been My servant, along with your family members"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted her (Madhavi-devi, sister of Sikhi Mahiti) as having formerly been an associate of Srimati Radharani. In the entire world, three and a half people were His intimate devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted her as having formerly been an associate of Srimati Radharani. In the entire world, three and a half people were His intimate devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted his invitation, and the next day, after finishing His noontime activities, He went to the brahmana's house
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Ramananda Raya as a liberated soul on the strength of the high order of his realization of transcendental knowledge
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the chain of disciplic succession from Madhva Acarya, but the Vaisnavas in His line do not accept the Tattva-vadis, who also claim to belong to the Madhva-sampradaya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted this principle and recognized Srila Haridasa Thakura as the acarya of the holy name, although Thakura Haridasa appeared in a Mohammedan family
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu are extremely merciful and liberal. It was Raghunatha dasa's good fortune that They accepted all these dealings
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "I accept this Murari Gupta as My life and soul. When I hear of his humility, it perturbs My very life"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has accepted your body as His own property. Therefore no one can equal you in good fortune
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes accepted Ramacandra Puri as His master and considered Himself a servant, and sometimes the Lord, not caring for him, would see him as being just like a straw
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then showed Kasi Misra His four-armed form. Then, accepting him for His service, the Lord embraced him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus posed Himself as a disciple and accepted Brahmananda Bharati as His spiritual master. He then said, "The disciple is certainly defeated in an argument with the spiritual master"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was greatly satisfied to see this. Accepting them as His father and mother, He offered them obeisances
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will accept you and place you under the charge of His secretary, Svarupa Damodara. You will thus become one of the most confidential internal servants and will attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would accept with great satisfaction all the food he prepared. After the Lord was satisfied, Raghunatha Bhatta would eat His remnants
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, however, accepted the direct meaning of the Vedanta philosophy and thus defeated the Mayavada philosophy immediately. He opined in this connection that anyone who follows the principles of the Sariraka-bhasya is doomed
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who had descended to deliver the entire universe, accepted the invitation of Vallabha Bhatta just to give him happiness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s elder brother was named Visvarupa. He left home before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and accepted the sannyasa order under the name of Sankararanya Svami
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu continued, "Here is a simple brahmana named Krsnadasa. Please accept him and take him with You. That is My request"
- Sridhara Svami is the spiritual master of the entire world because by his mercy we can understand Srimad-Bhagavatam. I (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) therefore accept him as a spiritual master
- Sridhara Svami was accepted by Lord Caitanya as an authorized commentator on Srimad-Bhagavatam, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu quoted his writings
- Svarupa Damodara said to the Lord, "I cannot contradict Your supreme will, my Lord, but if You do not accept the bedding, Jagadananda Pandita will feel great unhappiness"
- Tapana Misra said, "As long as Your Lordship stays in Varanasi, please do not accept an invitation from anyone but me"
- Tapana Misra then said, "My dear Lord, as long as You stay at Varanasi, please do not accept any invitation other than mine"
- The brahmana belonged to the Sanodiya brahmana community, and a sannyasi does not accept food from such a brahmana
- The brahmana immediately fell at the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and requested Him to accept his proposal in a joyful mood
- The brahmana knew that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu never went to anyone else's house, yet due to inspiration from the Lord he earnestly requested Him to accept this invitation
- The brahmana then requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to accept His lunch. Rupa Gosvami also remained there that day
- The change of dress is only a formality. Lord Caitanya did not accept the name of a sannyasi, and in this age of Kali the so-called sannyasis should not change their former names, following in the footsteps of Lord Caitanya
- The four months of Caturmasya passed in this manner, with the Lord accepting invitations from His devotees. Because of a heavy schedule of invitations, however, some of the Vaisnavas could not get an open day on which to invite the Lord
- The King replied, "My Lord, I am the most obedient servant of Your servants. It is my ambition that You will accept me as the servant of Your servants"
- The Lord accepted Srila Haridasa Thakura, a veteran devotee of the Lord coming from a Mohammedan family. And there are many other great devotees of the Lord who came from different communities, sects and castes
- The Lord accepted these foods throughout the entire year. Those bags are still celebrated as raghavera jhali ("the bags of Raghava Pandita")
- The Lord gave the Bhattacarya assurance that he could speak without fear, but added that if his statement were suitable He would accept it, and if it were not, He would reject it
- The Lord said, "Since you are all very learned personalities, whatever you decide I shall accept"
- The Muslim governor then said, "Since You have so kindly accepted me, please give me some order so that I can render You some service"
- The seven remaining pots were pushed forward and delivered to the priest. Then the five pots of sweet rice the Lord had accepted were distributed among the five devotees, and they ate the prasadam
- The statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam are accepted by great acaryas like Sridhara Svami, Ramanujacarya and Vallabhacarya. Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally sat down to accept lunch with the other sannyasis, and Gopinatha Acarya began to distribute the prasadam with great pleasure
- Therefore Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- Therefore the Lord Himself, accepting the emotional ecstasy of the gopis, now addresses the son of Nanda Maharaja, "O master of My life! O My dear husband!"
- They would mix these preparations with the remnants of food from Lord Jagannatha. When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the invitations, He went sometimes alone and sometimes with His associates
- Thinking in this way, He accepted the duty of a planter and began to grow a garden in Navadvipa
- Thinking Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was uncomfortable sleeping on bark of plantain trees, Jagadananda made a pillow and quilt for Him. The Lord, however, did not accept them
- Thus I have described how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted invitations and how He accepted and tasted the prasadam offered by His devotees
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the request of Svarupa Damodara Pandita and agreed to take Balabhadra Bhattacarya with Him
- Thus the Lord accepted the sannyasa order of life after full consideration
- To accept ecstatic love is the main reason He appeared and reestablished the religious system for this age. I shall now explain that reason. Everyone please listen
- Vallabha Bhatta Acarya requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, “If You are actually pleased with me, please accept my invitation once again"
- Vasudeva Datta told Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My dear Lord, You incarnate just to deliver all conditioned souls. I now have one petition, which I wish You would accept"
- We belong to Madhvacarya. Caitanya Mahaprabhu belonged to Madhvacarya. Madhvacarya was direct disciple of Vyasadeva, and by parampara, Madhavendra Puri. Then from Madhavendra Puri, Isvara Puri. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Isvara Puri
- When a brahmana at whose home an invitation could be accepted invited Him, the brahmana would purchase part of the prasadam and cook the rest at home
- When all the pots of sweet rice, remnants left by Gopinatha, were placed before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He became very pleased. In order to feed the devotees, He accepted five of them
- When Sarvabhauma requested Caitanya Mahaprabhu to accept lunch for fifteen days, the Lord said, "I shall accept lunch at your place for one day only"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not accept the food that had already been served, Advaita Acarya said, "Please give up Your concealment. I know what You are, and I know the confidential meaning of Your accepting the sannyasa order"
- When ten days had passed, Govinda again told Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "It is the desire of Jagadananda Pandita that Your Lordship accept the oil"
- When the brahmanas of Varanasi would invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to lunch, the Lord would not accept their invitations. He would reply, "I have already been invited somewhere else"
- When they all requested very fervently that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu take a full meal, He still would not do so. Instead, He responded to their request by accepting half as much as usual
- When Vallabha Bhatta arrived, he offered his obeisances at the lotus feet of the Lord. Accepting him as a great devotee, the Lord embraced him
- When You go through the jungle, there will be no brahmana available from whom You can accept lunch. Therefore please give permission for at least one pure brahmana to accompany You
- When Your devotee Vasudeva Datta submitted his plea at Your lotus feet for the deliverance of all living entities, You accepted that request
- Whenever He accepted food from a person, He would give him the same advice He gave the brahmana named Kurma. He adopted this process until He returned to Jagannatha Puri from His South Indian tour
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taking prasadam at the house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Amogha criticized Him. Still, the Lord accepted Amogha, thereby showing how much He was obliged to His devotees
- Why have You given up proper eating due to the criticism of Ramacandra Puri? Please accept invitations as before. This is the request of us all
- With this understanding, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu agreed to accept lunch at the place of Tapana Misra. The Lord made His residence at the home of Candrasekhara